Hi everyone! About 2 weeks ago I started my first Shopify drip shipping store and I think I have a pretty professional/trustworthy site. I’ve been running Facebook ads and getting about 200 viewers per day at my best but I can’t seem to get any conversions and I’m not sure what the problem is. I would love to hear some feedback on my site and any ideas/improvements that can be provided. Thank you!
I have visited your store and I can see that you store is not well optimized for traffic conversion and that is evidenced in your homepage design. Tangible products at the very below the store towards the footer.
However, I will like to know your targeting, the targeting of your ads has Soo much to do with the performance of your ads. Did you do any market research?
To get connected with me, click here
So you would suggest moving the tangible products to the top and creating a separate featured product page? As for market research I used the Facebook keywords analysis to see how certain words perform but I’ve had the most success with ads created by the app kit that creates that ads and target audience. Any suggestions on that?
I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. I just take a look at your store and want to give you some comments on it. Hope it helpful for you.
- Your homepage and featured product page in the navigator have the same content, which might confuse your visitor. I'd suggest you to get rid of the feature product page or make its content differ from the home page (you could make that page to be an exhibition page including many featured images of the product and many more ideas!)
- This picture underneath the hero section is a little bit confusing regarding where its placed. If you want to feature a nice pic I'd suggest you to put it into the hero section. You can make the hero section a slideshow for example
- As a visitor, I'd wonder what exactly the type of product you sell. Call them all as "Tech gadget" is quite general. I'd suggest you to separate them as "Phone accessories", "Healthy life product" for example. That will make your visitors know why they need them. Naming is of importance in this case.
- Add Star rating (when you have) + CTA button (eg: SHOP NOW, ADD TO CART, etc.) underneath the products
- Include secondary hover image
I'd also suggest adding more sections (ex: testimonial, social proofs, etc.) for the homepage so your visitors can understand your store better. For the home page layout, I think you should take a look at this homepage anatomy:
You can refer to our educational album: "Ecommerce Website Personalization" to personalize your homepage and know how to build an effective homepage layout.
2. Product Page
- There is a wide empty space on the left. This is common error when building the product page with Shopify. I'd suggest you to use web design app like - PageFly to build the page and avoid such problem.
3. Store speed
I did some test on your store speed, you could check the result here: https://analyze.speedboostr.com/result/fv28uw8iyr. You should base on this result and fix some error like the hidden images, high number of request
For better understanding how to build an amazing homepage you can check out our free visual learning album for E-commerce merchants here. In this album we provide fast-visual learning method on the ultimate question: 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘇𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀.
That's all I have to say, if you find it helpful please give me a like or mark this as solution!
Hope you are doing well.
I went through your store and found some shortcomings. I'm going to list them point by point below and would recommend you to give them a thought at the earlier
Your love for the niche is clearly visible and I appreciate your benign initiative but your website needs some modifications. It has the potential to go viral and draw handsome revenues. But your website needs some touch-ups.
You have such large product descriptions, which I am sure consumes a lot of your valuable time. And in the future, it will affect your strategies when you'll plan to expand your business.
We at Descrii, help startups like yours in their early stage and help them grow.
We generate Compelling Product Descriptions, generate Facebook Ad Copies, generate Google Search Ads, generate Instagram Captions, Brainstorm Growth Ideas.
You get all these in one single place saving you a lot of valuable time. The time which you can invest in expanding your business. We will be more than happy to help you out with your queries. Kindly contact us if you need further assistance.
Marketing Officer, Descrii
Visit Our Website- https://descrii.tech/
Find us on Shopify store- https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions
Hello @txdaniel98, your store is now password protected. Could you share the password?