Store Feedback - 25% bounce rate, 0.4% conversion

Highlighted
Excursionist
11 0 12

Hey guys,

My store's bounce rate is averaging at 25%. Most of my traffic sources are from FB/IG ads. However, my conversion rate stands at 0.4%.

Can anyone suggest what I can do to improve?

Thanks in advance!

https://muslimspirit.store

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1
Salut Marjan2k, désolé je n'ai pas la réponse à ta question mais j'ai plutôt quelques questions à te poser par rapport à ma boutique. Merci si tu veux bien me répondre
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
11 0 12

@Flavy-store wrote:
Salut Marjan2k, désolé je n'ai pas la réponse à ta question mais j'ai plutôt quelques questions à te poser par rapport à ma boutique. Merci si tu veux bien me répondre

Hey, I had to use google translate since I don't speak french. I will try to help you the best I can. What is it you need help with?

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
19 0 0

Hi there, 

I like your store well done.  It is easy to search around which is fantastic. 

First, huge turn off though your "people buying" app is very distracting and annoying - either turn down the frequency or turn it off. 

I am a graphic designer (female, non-Muslim) so keep in mind that I am looking at it through that lens. 

DESIGN: 

(a) Color palette: 

Too many colors together create a lack of consistency and therefore a lack of strong branding/trust in your store. 

Red in your favicon, heavy blue banner, green and grey logo, orange in your video and a very intense red for your subscribe/sale button.

Possible solution:  you could take the green or grey in the logo and make it the banner and button color.  Change your Instagram logo to match the website or vis Versa.  I recommend this color picker tool to get your logo colors: #ref https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/colorzilla/bhlhnicpbhignbdhedgjhgdocnmhomnp?hl=en

Also, they are quite masculine colors -  and it looks like with your home page/Instagram you are more appealing to women.  Are you the demographic of your customers? If not look online/Instagram to see what colors Muslim women like.  I know colors hold different meanings for different cultures. 

(b) Image Consistency 

Some of the images are beautiful, clean, elegant, simple and cropped in a square-like these ones: 

Screen Shot 2019-10-29 at 4.35.14 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-10-29 at 4.33.21 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-10-29 at 4.35.30 PM.png

They make your site look boss and luxury! 

Then others have writing on them, are not cropped correctly, have white/weird borders like these: 

Screen Shot 2019-10-29 at 4.34.34 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-10-29 at 4.34.47 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-10-29 at 4.34.52 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-10-29 at 4.36.42 PM.png

They cheapen your site's look.  Some can simply be fixed by cropping more.  I guess you are dropshipping? my advice would be less is more.  Choose the best images and push those. If the image doesn't look good or doesn't fit with the rest the lack of consistency causes a lack of brand and therefore a lack of trust.
If women's clothes are the best sellers work on getting the best products/images for that.  Better to do one thing really well than lots of categories. 

My last thought would be that I've heard somewhere maybe only have a few items on sale at once.  Especially, with that red sales price is quite distracting everywhere.  If you can make the sales price the green of your logo that would look better and make your images the star of the show. 

Good luck! 
Casey 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @marjan2k 

Look at the name of your website "Muslim Spirit" that type of name makes me feel like your community could really get behind something like this yet when you go to the website its pretty much all focused on you making money. Unless I'm missing something I only seen one thing that matches the name of your brand in the footer. 

Muslim Spirit.JPG

You don't even have a about page or blog. Build a connection with your people and you will win in the end. 

Overall some good things about this website I just feel you need to connect more because your community is very passionate people and if you can do that your on the way to doing great things online. Plenty of cool and interesting ways you could do this. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1
Merci pour ton retour. Au fait je trouve que ton magasin est bien fait par rapport au mien. J'aimerais avoir quelques conseils de ta part. Je réside au Canada donc je ne sais pas trop comment trouver les politiques de confidentialité, politiques de retour et autres pour mettre sur mon site. Aussi j'ai juste PayPal comme moyen de paiement sur mon site. As-tu ouvert un compte bancaire entreprise pour ta boutique en ligne? As-tu enregistré ta boutique en ligne comme entreprise? Que faire sur le plan légal? Merci à toutes personnes qui voudra bien me répondre
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey,
It seems you have worked quite a lot, as the store is amazing and close to perfect. It has everything at its place from top to bottom but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a

lot better sales.

1. The logo isn't professional enough, its an image so does favicon

2. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.
  3. Add some more product descriptions for better clarity.
  4. Add some more blogs for a detailed description.
  5. Also, You have around ample of products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty https://muslimspirit.store/search?q= Don't you think if suggestions are offered to searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

6. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

7. Baymard Institute cites that more than 68% of online shopping carts are abandoned. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.

I hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1
Thank you very much for your reply. I will follo all your reommandation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
11 1 0
Hi yes i did registered my company and use paypal  business for the transaction

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

ok thanks

0 Likes