Store Feedback Before Advertising

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello, before I start advertising I'd like to get some feedback on my store and ways I can improve it before I start paying for ads.

Please check out the store using the link, https://15theparty.com/

Thanks, 

-Riley

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
97 13 38

Hey there, 

Kudos on your store! Looks very clean and minimal. 

You're definitely headed in the right direction design wise. 

As per my opinion, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. And I sincerely think you need to add a top announcement on your store which shows urgency and you can display your announcements like "free shipping",etc. on them. I highly recommend Superbar

You can use an app that provides you tools like a countdown timer, limited offers and even social proof. 

For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute. 

If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously. 

Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited. I'm providing you some other app links that might be useful. 

Links - Urgency Pack Ultimate

Ultimate Sales Boost 

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

Hope my insights will be of help to you! Cheers

Was my answer helpful? If so, please consider liking my post and marking it a solution. I appreciate it!
0 Likes