Looking for some advice store feedback. We have pivoted to producing face masks, and the most important feature of our product is that they have been lab tested by an independent research group, and we have had really amazing results. The full scientific breakdown is too much for a website, but we still want to make the info accessible and quickly readable. Any tips or feedback would be amazing.
Solved! Go to the solution
This is an accepted solution.
Hi, @richatwork welcome to Shopify family
I hope your business is going well during this CoVid crisis. I checked your website and it looks neat!
I've been through your store a couple of suggestion which might be helpful to you:
1. Adding About Us, Contact Us to the header menu this will let the customer know why your brand is unique from the rest in the market.
2. I think the addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
3. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
4. Add a section for frequently reviewed/brought products to the homepage this will help in all the products getting reviewed.
5. Create social media accounts and add them to the footer menu this will help in brand promotion as the social menu is the new norm.
6. Bigger images in your catalog view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
7. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store adding visually attractive stickers like a number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer.
I hope this helps!
Hello @richatwork ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you.I hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hey there richatwork,
Congratulations on your store. It is amazing that you have been able to come up with a product like this in a time like this!!! Kudos on that.
I see that your masks are lab tested and that is a very great advantage in your hands right now.
You are definitely headed in the right direction design wise, with a few tweaks and turns you'll be able to achieve your desired results in no time.
I have a few recommendations, I hope they will be of help to you.
1. Hero image - add a hero image on your website front page with a main "call to action button" like shop now or buy now and take the viewers to your catalogue.
2. Improve credibility by bringin in a human touch in your website. Maybe add a blog and keep publishing fresh content out once in two weeks and this will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.
3. Maybe even connect your instagram page with the website and show a few people wearing your masks as well.
4. Add a section of reviews and testimonials from your viewers which will give the customer more confidence and trust to buy your product.
5. Free shipping is the biggest enticement for shopping online. And I see that free shipping isn't an option right now. So either you can provide free shipping as Standard (normal delivery), and shipping charges applied for Expedited (faster delivery)| or you could provide free shipping for orders above a certain value. Either of these, it will help you get more sales/increase conversions. I would like to recommend you one of the best apps for the same purpose - Superbar
6. Connect yourself all through social media - Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and twitter and add their links to your footer.
7. Lastly, as per my opinion you will have to create some urgency and social proof (social proof - once you start getting sales) in your store.
Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products and who has added your product to their carts and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product and increases the conversions as well.
And as for urgency -
For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute.
If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.
One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously.
Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited.
I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.
Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you.