Store Feedback Kindly Appreciated

Highlighted
3 0 0

I would kindly appreciate any and all feedback, comments, and suggestions on my store named KoellieRose (selling dog products, I also have a self-written dog blog included ! ) koellierose.com ! 

I love my business and take pride in it, but am having trouble making sales :( I have done business  cards, rear windshield car lettering, ig and fb pages, and ig and fb ads ran as well.

thank you very much. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1472 93 321

Hey Koellierose,

Making sales totally depends upon the overall look and presentation of your store. The way the store is presented can create a positive or negative impact on the minds of the visitors. My suggestions to you are as follows: 

1. Instead of the term *Canine collection*Products, you can use the word "Catalog" to be more precise.
  2. Favicon is missing, which is crucial for site identification.
  3. Logo needs a little more improvement. Different font styles and color combinations should be tried.
  4. You should add terms and condition and FAQ’s if any, again these also help in building search engine content. 
  5. "Facebook" should also be added to the social links listed in the footer.
  6. Instagram images should be added for better brand promotion.
  7. Seperate "Sale" section should be added for better customer engagement.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  9.  Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish your store starts making ample sales very soon.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1060 50 316

Hi there,

Your business idea sounds great - however your homepage feels a little confusing, like something between a flower store and dog products store. Majority of your promo images show flowers, and there's only one featured product - a dog bed. It feels like your heart is in the aesthetic niche, like home decor, artistic products etc. At the moment you leave your visitors confused as to what you are selling, which is [I'm guessing] the main reason for no sales.

Make sure to set a business that aligns with your passion - you will have more drive and energy to run it and your customers will be more likely to buy from you, as they will resonate with your passion as well. Hope it helps

✅ Get complete website audit | Click here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
253 24 101

Hi Koero, 

Here is my feedback on your store, please note that I am leaving my note based on my eCommerce experience and from a customer's views as well However, at the end of the day you are the one who knows and feels what is best for your business :) 

Homepage 

-To be honest, I did not understand right away what exactly you were offering. The images that you have used on your site are fabulous however they might be misleading. It almost seems like you are selling flowers, not dog things. I highly recommend using more pet style photos, they can be as gorgeous as flowers or even cuter. 

-Not a lot of information. The body of homepage is filled with things, however there are no CTAs (call to action) or clickable links that lead to some products or information. 

-put a favicon to work as a marketing asset, the more brandings the better 

-the footer and the header menus are not used in their maximum capacity. 

Basically, you can use header to give quick access to everything essential that a customer needs on their first seconds on your site. That being, Home, Collections, About us, Contact, sales, blog, sometimes Instagram.

The footer menu contains of important links to different policies that are required to have.  You can place additional secondary information there. 

Product page 

- It is lacking information, you can add description or more details there

-to make your site more trustworthy you can enable Reviews there. That can simply be done via apps, Here is one that is free - Growave

Overall

-There are Some elements that have colors from the theme itself. Change them to your corporate colors (turquoise and gray) to make them blended in. 

Ithink that is it for now :) 

I did enjoy browsing through your store. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you, if so please let me know by liking the post. 

Good luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Koero, 
I have just visited your online store. Below are some feedbacks for you! I hope you enjoy it :)

1. Hompage: 
- Make this section as the top of the Homepage (just under the Homepage)

- Add more content to the slider to help customers know who you are and what is your unique selling point?dog .png

2. Collection page:

Divide your products into different collection, creat the collection page, and show the hyperlink into the page navigation, like this:

3. Contact us page:
Create your contact us page, so customers can easily contact you. 
4. About us page: 
Create an about us page to tell your business story and engage with customers. 
Please remember that the more customers happy with your store, the more they are willing to buy your product!
I hope that this above feedbacks will helpful for your online business!

PageFly - Advanced Page Builder for Shopify stores

pagefly
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey, I visited your site. To bring more sales, you need to do SEO or digital marketing activities. This will help people to get known about your product and services. There are many companies which offer this services.

I like your logo. Its simple and nice.

ThinkTanker - Shopify Development Company - www.thinktanker.io
0 Likes