Store Feedback - Much Gay :)

2 0 0

Hi Guys,

New here and new to Shopify - have used Wordpress before but this is my first ever Shopify store! I was hoping for some feedback on my store: muchgay.com - any pointers, hints, tips, or indeed criticism are welcome and would be much appreciated!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

2. Make a sizing chart and link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will make sure people order the right size

3. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. Some products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

4. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

5. ASOS and other leading fashion brands are doing little fashion videos for their product pages. Something you could film on an iPhone or latest Android and add to your site.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1823 116 278

Dear MuchGay,

Congratulations for your store!!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 14-20 . you need to improve website speed to make it more user-friendly for both device desktop and mobile.
  • Add newsletter sign up at footer
  • Add predictive search feature
  • Open Social profiles at footer in new tab.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Testimonials at homepage - They add to the trust factor as when customers see what other buyers have to say about your products, it makes them more sure about your brand.
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add to cart button , Sticky cart - A sticky cart icon or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer on your store.
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Index all your products at Google
  • Do some On page seo.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
348 14 72

Hi, @MuchGay  welcome to Shopify family,

I hope you're thriving through this CoVid crisis. You have a really cute collection of scarves

After taking a look at your website, I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks

1. Create an account on Social media for example LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook and attach the links to the footer menu this is will help in brand promotion as social Media is the new norm. Facebook ads will help to reach out to the audience in the masses.
2. A minimum of 3-4 images to be added to the description pannel as the customer get to see the details of the product. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
3. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and all the images in the gallery will be reviewed as well.
4. Bigger images in your catalog view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products.
5. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
6. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.

I hope this helps!

Munawar

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes