Store Feedback Needed (and appreciated)

GreenSheep
Tourist
7 0 2

Hola! 

Hope you are all well

This weekend I've been working hard on the store below. If I could please have some feedback on the layout, if I'm missing any essential things etc, that would be great.

Please note I'm having trouble getting my blog posts to show correctly and still translating so the Spanish/Portuguese isn't complete, so ignore those two bad points please!

Funds are low so no expensive suggestions por favor.

https://green-sheep-life.myshopify.com/

I've never done anything like this before, so I would welcome any and all advice/feedback/criticism.

Thanks in advance.

Katie  

Dear Katie,

Congratulations for your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Improve logo and add favicon
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 38-45 

grrensheepspeed.png

• Open social profiles at new tab and also check instagram hyper link
  • Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button , Sticky cart - A sticky cart icon or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer in your store.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Do Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, instagram store, google search console - These features will help you track and analyze how customers interact with your store
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Add Blog section for traffic
  • Do some ON PAGE SEO and Index all your products at Google
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
Ali-92
Trailblazer
126 9 46

Hi @GreenSheep 

Your store looks quite fine. Just give it time to prevail on Google. Your blog page should do wonders for your website SEO if you keep updating it on a regular basis. Moreover, I see that your Instagram page is either not active or has some problems. Please fix that and be active on it. Since your budget is low so you don't need to go for any paid stuff I reckon. Just try to build a community through your Facebook and Instagram pages. Go with indirect promotion through your social sharings and blog posts.  Indirect promotion means to share useful content with your readers that revolve around your business industry. Integrate the Facebook sharing button on your blog page so that your readers can share it on their platforms if they find the information useful.

Last but not least, use any free tool to create some videos. Videos have a tendency to go viral. All the best.

Shopify Marketing Solutions: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/care-cart
ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
471 46 155

Hi there, 

Just had a quick look at your store, and here's my view:

- The popup is good, it can increase your sales.

- I've seen this small gallery. Maybe you can try to make it become more attractive by posting more photos. Or you can try to build Instagram and create an Instagram feed on your homepage. 

ConveyLego0612_4-1598870258445.png

- Make your home page become more attractive by adding more sections like stories, more banners,...

You can check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery to help you create an Instagram feed. 

Happy selling,

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
Mihir_Gupta_
Shopify Partner
247 9 74

Amazing initiative out there @GreenSheep ! Here's what I'd like to suggest - 

1. Instead of having a static cart button, let's have a dynamic cart button that moves as the user navigates your store. 

2. Do you see your collection section? You should add little effects to it to enhance the user's experience in your store. Maybe you can give a carousel feel, or hyperlink them to your category pages, or as soon as I move my cursor to them the image should pop up or burst open!?

products.jpg

3. You should come up with product descriptions. Having names like Roll0004 etc, just doesn't look professional! 

118258351_10218313418970807_79228533817326687_o.jpg

4.  Don't forget to add a sweet favicon! 

5.  Maybe you need to re-check your product description and come up with a catchy and informative one!? I'm sure people would like to know the material you're using, process of manufacture and likewise things. Try and include them in your product descriptions! 

grammarly.jpg

6. Don't forget to come up with a blog section - this way you can do a lot of storytelling and communicate about your ways, goals, and things to your target audience! 

All the very best for your store! Would like to see it on top of SERPs! Setting up your store is one thing, and strategizing its sales funnel, and deciding marketplaces is another! I hope you're thinking about it as well .. Let me know if we can be of any help to you! 

I'm from CedCommerce - a team of coders and marketing enthusiasts who help eCommerce entrepreneurs with store set-up and customizations! 

We'll be happy to assist you with any kind of customization; add-ons or planning our sales/marketing/social media strategy! 

As a Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey! It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce ecosystem! 

Ps. I'm just a message away!

Wish you luck with your Shopify store journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
Munn
Shopify Partner
480 17 100

Hi @Ali-92 welcome to Shopify community

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share:

In your homepage, I would suggest highlighting a few more collections (Featured Product, Best Seller, and New Arrivals) and keeping some testimonials as social proof as well. Keep in mind that the homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off.

I recommend you to strengthen your social activity on Facebook and Instagram by posting on regularly, and connecting with similar communities as this will increase awareness and publicity of your website and help in having more traffic. Also getting a social media influencer to promote your merch is also a good way to get high traffic to your store.

Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab the attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

I hope this helps!

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
GreenSheep
Tourist
7 0 2

Hello @MS-WEB-DESIGNER ,

Thank you so much for taking the time to go through my site and give feedback. Please note I have taken your comments on board and have made many changes today and will continue to make this week.

I'm waiting for my logo to be completed, once it is I will be making more of a presence on social media.

Do you have any advice on how to make it faster for mobiles? 

Once again, muchas gracias!

Kind Regards,

KJ

0 Likes
GreenSheep
Tourist
7 0 2

Hola @Ali-92 ,

Many thanks for taking the time to look at my site and give me feedback.

I think I've fixed the issue with my blog posts showing now so I hope that will help with the SEO as you say, and will be sure to get on social media as soon as I have a logo! (waiting for it to be finished)

Thanks for the Indirect promotion tip, I will be sure to create some video content soon.

Kind Regards,

KJ

GreenSheep
Tourist
7 0 2

Hello @ConveyLego0612 ,

Your view is very much appreciated, thank you.

I shall add more photos and try to make it more interactive/attractive. Thanks for the IG app tip, I shall check it out! 

Best Regards,

KJ

0 Likes
GreenSheep
Tourist
7 0 2

Hi @Mihir_Gupta_ , 

Thank you for all your suggestions, I appreciate the effort you have spent trying to help me.

The collections should indeed take you to the collections, is there an app of sorts that could give them animation or will I need to google some coding? I agree it would look better with some movement.

Whoops, I uploaded the food wrap rolls last night (obviously too tired) but have since edited the names, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

I have added a Favicon now, but once I have my Logo will update it! The product descriptions will be edited before launch next month (by launch I mean when I start advertising)

My blog seems to be working now and will be sure to update as I go, as plenty of people have suggested the need for it.

I hope to do most things on my own for now due to budget, however, if this does go well I have other ideas that I would like to try and I would hopefully be looking to hire people then to help with the next site/update this one. I appreciate your offer of assistance!

Tonights reading consists of course of your journey & SEO tags then  

Muchas Gracias!

Kind Regards,

KJ

0 Likes