Store Feedback Needed

Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi,

Please take time when you get a chance to leave a comment or advise on my store.

I would greatly appreciate that and if you have an advise of the best theme that would be fantastic!

Store: jancesamanthabeautyandfashion.com

Have a great day!

Thank you!

Jance Samantha Beaty & Fashion
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hey JanceSamantha

Congratulations on your new store page! Jance Samantha Beauty & Fashion looks fabulous already! The website is mostly clean and very easy to browse through. That's great!

Some points you could look into - 

1. On your home page place your brand name right at the top so that everyone can easily see it
  2. All the images on your home page should ideally be of the same size. That way your page will look cleaner and neater. You could do the same thing for your collections page also (if you don't want them to be the same size, you can always make sure that they are all aligned well. Right now the text below the image is wider than the image itself because of which it looks slightly cluttered.)
  3. Add an About Us section and some testimonials that will add a human face to your store page.
  4. Add as many reviews as you can get - people tend to buy if the reviews are good.
  5. You could add some kind of stickers or labels to highlight things like free shipping, best value or trending, sales and discounts  using some really good Apps on the Shopify App Store. That way you can add some social proof and urgency to your store. 

Do let me know if this is useful for you. 

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Gari

ModeMagic

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Jancy Samantha Beauty and Fashion,

Keep the below-listed points in mind for better store optimization:

• The logo should include "text" as well for better brand familiarity.
  • "Home" button is a must in the dropdown for better site navigation.
  • "Contact Form" is a must in the "Get in Touch" section.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!
Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes