Store Feedback Needed !

sblabmy
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi all,

New store owner here.

I would like to get feedback/opinions on my store as I am getting a number of visitors, however no conversions so far.

https://skincarebeautylabmy.com/

Thank you in advance.

0 Likes

Hi sblabmy,

I checked out your store and it looks very well maintained.

I see you are using product labels on your products. I am currently working as Product Manager at a startup ( ) that helps store owners like you to get more sales and conversion by providing "Product Labels and Stickers".

I would love to get in touch with you to understand your needs and help you with the same. Do let me know if you are available for a chat.

Thanks,

Shikha

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic|Product Labels

Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes
celinam
Tourist
9 0 2

Hi @sblabmy 

Congratulation on starting your new online store!

There a few key elements you need to focus on to turn convert visitors into customers such as:

• Home Page (could be better organised e.g. popular products on scroll and add content describing what your business is about)
  • Checkout (needs to be easy and simple - required to sign up to get to to the checkout)
  • Mobile friendly (need to focus on this as 50-90% of visitors will be on mobile)

Here are some links to videos that could really help you out:

Hope this helps. Reach out if you need anymore help.

Cheers,

Celina

0 Likes

Hello @sblabmy ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes