Store Feedback - Pet Niche

DeciatedPets
11 0 0

Please take a look at my niche pet store - www.dedicatedpets.com

I know a few things I do want to add, but I'm having issues with that... Adding reviews from aliexpress, it isn't working and I can't figure out why. Maybe someone can help with that.

My store speed is slow... I'm having that worked on by someone currently, should be fixed within a few days.

Now I know there is a lot of replies that are copied and pasted with no forethought.... I see them all the time, please don't post that... I would like honest feedback please. 

Thanks!

0 Likes
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1192 105 289

Your website isn't work, looks like you may have a domain issue, or a typo in your url:

Screen Shot 2020-12-08 at 2.20.31 PM.jpg

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfill orders + email notifications).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app) and Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).
0 Likes
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1192 105 289

Haha oof, just saw the date on your post, this is a couple months old, so maybe the site moved. Sorry about that.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfill orders + email notifications).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app) and Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2411 140 437

Hello @DeciatedPets, check the URL you have shared.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes