I have had the store open for approx 6 months, It is my first store and I am making sales but want to now take some time to make improvements and need a fresh perspective from experts in this field on anything I can do to improve any aspects from aesthetics, content, navigation etc..
Any feedback would be much appreciated -
your store looks great actually...
From the very second spent on your website, I fell in love with it.
I always try to give feedback with some features of improvement included however, design-wise I could not find anything that is to be changed on your site.
I have been taking some notes while browsing around, here there are:
1) I see that you have an Instagram account. You can display the posts from there in a beautiful gallery on any page of your site (homepage recommended). It is pretty simple to implement with the help of apps, which there are a couple of free ones out there.
2) On the product page I recommend adding more information about the products. Maybe mention the ratio of fabrics used. I personally, care a lot about what materials are used in my clothing and would love to get that information right away, without asking.
3) The page loading speed is low,
I suggest optimizing it because it has a huge effect on customers experience.
4) Add more social engagement by giving your customers an opportunity to leave reviews, ask questions, add items to wishlist.
5) Create a Loyalty program, because as you might already know the biggest sales are done by repetitive customers. So to improve customer retention you have to build a strong relationship with them.
Our app Growave, offers all the features listed above, you can try it for free here .
Hopefully, I managed to help you, if so please click on the LIKE down below.
Congratulations for your store.
Hope Few suggestions will help you:
1. Optimize your page loading speed for Mobile
2. Go for other design
3. Make a logo
Add Collection List
Add Popular Products
Optimize your product page
Add more features in product page for boost the sales https://www.task4store.com/collections/product-page
Use Facebook and instagram Store for more sale
Add Blog Sections
Customize your checkout page
There are other areas you need to work.
Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
I think your store has a decent design, with the homepage, collection pages and product pages properly structured. If there's anything I would do to optimize the customer experience, that would be:
If you pay attention, your collection pages contain 26, 99, 65, 33 products respectively. But there's no filtering option. Filtering is critical to collection page, because without filtering, it's almost impossible for visitors to find the product they want. Imagine someone looks for the 99th products, not anyone is patient enough to view to the 4th page.
Dani here from Shopify. First of all, congrats on launching your store!
I'd love to hear more about your experience so far. Have you found that most of your sales have come from organic traffic, or paid ads? Which social media channel do you see the most traffic from?
Your store looks great so far. One thing that could take it up a notch is to showcase your own product photography. Product photography is one of the first things I notice on any website I'm shopping on and can make such an impact on customers. I love seeing brands that have a cohesive look throughout the website. We actually have a free course for DIY product photography that still looks professional.
Have you considered adding product reviews to your store? Many customers won't actually purchase a product unless they can see what others have said. Shopify provides a free product review app that will allow customers to leave text reviews and star ratings. If you want to take it one step further though, I'd suggest the Loox Review app. This app will allow your customers to leave photos with their reviews. Since all body types are different, this may be a great way for customers to visualize the suit on a body similar to their own.
Lastly, I love that you include a Philosophy page instead of an About Us page. I think it's unique and definitely fits with your brand. I would love to see you expand on this section and share more of yourself with the reader. We have so much choice when it comes to shopping nowadays, but we're seeing more and more customers purchasing from small businesses they can connect to rather than large corporations. Take a look at our blog post on creating persuasive About Us pages that sell.
I'm sure the rest of the community will have lots of awesome feedback for you as well! Please let us know if you have any further questions.
All the best,
Dani | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution
If you are making sales this definitely means the store is progressing. However, there is always a scope for improvement. My suggestions to you for store optimization are as follows:
Hope your store advances even more and reaches heights of success very soon.