Store Feedback Please , lots of traffic, poor sales conversion

Solved
XclusiveTreatz
5 0 0

We have opened our store a few weeks ago and while we have been getting sales, we aren't catching a lot of the people who visit our site. Daily we are getting anywhere between 50-150 people who view our website. Once they come to our store few of them make it to checkout and then they will abandon the cart. We are looking for feedback on ways we can help get sales once they visit our website. Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

This is our website: Exclusive Exotic Treats, Snacks, Drinks and Candy – Xclusive Treatz

We specialize in bring Xclusive and Exotic snacks from all over the world which is why the pricing is a little higher than average. The items we sell are hard to find or not available in the U.S. 

0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
542 50 199

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @XclusiveTreatz

Have seen your site and it has many things that can improve. Here are some:

Firstly, I want to show you an example store: https://www.pipsnacks.com/ 

This business is selling the same type of food like yours. So you can learn many things from this site. 

About your homepage, you need to have a suitable layout like this:

- Your banner. Should have an inspirational photo instead of a green background. Also, you need a CTA button. 

- "Our story" section should be shorter and has a CTA button too. 

- On your featured collection, you need to have product photos in the same size. Also, you can add the Quickview or Quickshop buttons. 

- Add the title for your reviews section. 

- Instead of the normal gallery at the bottom, you can try to have an Instagram gallery. Check this app if you want to have one Shoppable Instagram Gallery

On your homepages, you need to add: 

- The Quantity section 

- The Sticky Add to Cart

- More Upsell and Cross-sell methods 

In the future, if you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF invoice will help you create many unique templates. 

For now, I think your site's lacking many factors that can help you increase sales. Therefore, the first priority is changing the design. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes
Hunter_7115
Excursionist
16 2 7

Hi my name is Hunter. I also am a Shopify owner who is having the same issue. But hopefully my ideas can help. Your Idea for a store is really cool. It home page looks a little bland. Respectfully of course. The green block where it says The worlds most exotic treats. Needs a good picture behind it. One that good get people interested. Adding color and back ground I believe is gonna help you the most. Really cool idea. Make your store a cool place to be.

0 Likes
XclusiveTreatz
5 0 0

Thank you so much for your feedback! 

0 Likes
Hunter_7115
Excursionist
16 2 7

Another really good idea I noticed is going through Shopify's themes and find one that allows you to sort your products by type. For instance, one for drinks, one for chips, one for soups, And making a catchy theme for each one. Give the feeling like welcome to the soup aisle, welcome to the dinks aisle, welcome to the exotic candy bar aisle. I love candy myself so if you could find a way to design your store to be like going on a exotic candy adventure... I think you could produce a site that people tell there friends about. Your store idea has a lot of potential for a huge wow factor. I hope you can find it. My store is standunitedsurvival.com if you need an example of what I mean by sorting your products into "collections". I use the "Venture" theme. Check it out.

0 Likes
XclusiveTreatz
5 0 0

This was great advice, thank you!

0 Likes
XclusiveTreatz
5 0 0

Hey Hunter we’ve made some adjustments. Do you mind taking a look and telling us what you think

0 Likes
Hunter_7115
Excursionist
16 2 7

Absolutely, First off... Wow!!! The Improvement is awesome. Its looking a lot more exciting and fun to be at your store now. It's structured really well. Now if I go to the site I can look for exactly what I have in mind. Even for me its hard to even go through the site and not have my mouth watering. Huge improvement. Just keep adding ideas and your own thoughts. Trying changing pictures if you have different ideas. I see your store having a really good future and I hope the best for you lady's. Stay on it. Keep improving and adjusting. Your store's Facebook is super funny to watch ya'll review your products. I see a good brand coming out of this. Good luck.

0 Likes
Hunter_7115
Excursionist
16 2 7

Also, If your looking for a way to get a lot of traffic and brand awareness. Now it not a guarantee, but Pinterest has work the best for me. GoogleAds works very well at getting sale but is expensive and like trying to run NASA. Facebook is hit or miss, but a good way to look legit. Try Pinterest, that's my suggestion. Also, I liked your facebook page and if know of anyone looking for the crazy products like ya'll got ill send them your way.

0 Likes