Store Feedback Please!!

PlanetPurrr
1 0 1

Hi guys, thanks so much for reading! I've just launched a store and would love some feedback. Logo? Design? Usability? Product descriptions? Any recommendations or feedback much appreciated. Thanks so much!

PlanetPurrr.com

MarkRoss
Explorer
56 6 15

Hi @PlanetPurrr,

Happy to hear you launched your website 

I like your CTA (Call To Action) "SHOP MEOW" in the banner I'm sure it will help to your sales.

I recommend to make the menu in one section with the logo and search bar. Also make the menu sticky for easy navigation.

At this section  "Shop For"

Screen Shot 2021-02-26 at 18.00.27.png

make a button of add to cart or buy now that will cause people to go to this pages.

Good luck 

Hope my answer helpful I will appreciate if you can mark my answer as an accepted solution

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
671 79 222

Hey @PlanetPurrr,

Congratulations on launching your store! I can tell you've put a lot of time, effort and thought into your setup so well done!

My first recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. With this product, you have it named "Interactive Mouse Racer Cat Toy" which is a fine name, but not the best for SEO. You want to include the same words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

When you add to cart, there is a bit of a spacing issue that causes the buttons to be cut off:

planet-purr-1.png

I'd recommend adding an estimated delivery time:

planet-purr-2.png

As far as the logo and design - I think a few tweaks are needed with a few colors and fonts but overall, I think you've done a pretty good job! We have two videos on logos and homepage design that I'll leave for you to watch:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2800 163 519

Hello @PlanetPurrr, I hope you are doing good! Congrats on the new store. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- Add testimonials/ review carousel on the homepage.

- Product page looks good just you need to add reviews & ratings on the product page. 

Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Overall your store looks good. You just need to maximize customer engagement in your store.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @PlanetPurrr 

Great job on continuing to put efforts and seeking feedback. You’ve created a great store with an interesting niche. I see you've already got a lot of suggestions!

Since you are selling a lot of products, consider adding product badges like "Best-Seller", "Few Left" or "Sale". Research suggests that these badges helps cutomer make decision making faster, easier and increases conversion. You can use Mode Magic to do this. It has a few forever free badges which you can start using right away! Its free to install and you get 10 free credits to start with. 

Hoping this would help you in improving your store

Feel free to reach out to me in case you have any concerns, happy to help

Saurabh K | Shopify Growth Expert @getmodemagic.com

- Was my reply helpful? Please give it a "Like" to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
0 Likes