It's PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked the store of yours and I have a few feedback on it, and I hope it helps
Your homepage looks great but there are somethings that we can improve
Add Sticky Header
I would suggest you use ONE sticky header. A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want.
Favicon serves as branding for your website. Its main purpose is to help visitors locate your page easier when they have multiple tabs open.
It’s such a loss if you don’t have a “buy now” or Add to cart button on featured products. It urges visitors to make the purchase and a great way to optimize your home page
Chatbox and Testimonials, blogs can be added to your homepage as well. Customers will feel more engaged in your store.
For product page
Customers get hesitant to shop online because they are not able to fully see, hold, or test a product before buying it. Return and exchange policy should be findable on product page.
The actual return policy, in particular, the duration and the payment of return shipping, is highly impactful to site conversions. However, you should take extra care to make your policy easy-to-read and clear for customers.
You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page. Feel free to check our blog article as well. A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing on strategies. You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder.
If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!
Hello @ZaDu, I hope you are doing well! Congrats on the new store. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- Add testimonials or review carousel on the home page.
- You need to work on the pricing. I think it's quite high if you are selling worldwide, you might miss out on sales.
- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.
Retarget customers with the help of web push notifications. You can send the latest updates, price drop alerts. It helps to bring back customers to the store.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
- Make sure to enable workflow emails and push to reach your customers with the help of automation.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!