Store Feedback Please

3 0 0

Hi Folks. I would love feedback for my store: https://lockheedlens.com/

It is a single product dropshipping store. I'm still learning the ropes so I'm not trying to complicate thing too much but I want to make sure my site is optimized for conversions before I start throwing money at facebook ads.

Any feedback is much appreciated. I'm using the "Narrative" Theme. Also if anyone knows how I can get my product page to look more like this please let me know:

ex1.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
126 12 48

Hi @DayDay

Your site looks very dynamic and trustworthy. The colors that you used there seems to be very bright, just like they would be if pictures were taken by your equipment. In my opinion, since you are offering equipment for taking photos, it is crucial to have the highest resolution possible on the images of your site as well. 

To be honest, one-item stores are my favorite type of stores, since they are not overwhelming and you can play around with different designs there. 

I support the fact that there should be some actions taken before jumping on paid ads, since there is always a risk of bounce. 

Here are aspects that can affect that: 

Design 

-The image is amazing, however the wording is quite "patchy". Try to avoid that, or it will give an unprofessional vibe. 

Screenshot_10.png

Customer experience 

- I suggest placing the "Order tracking" link on the navigation bar, because it is important information that people need quick access to.

-Insert more images on the product page

-add an image of the lens itself, in a close up 

-Add more CTA on your site

-make the testimonial section stand out more 

Screenshot_11.png 

-You might already know that Shopify has a list of themes created specifically for singe item stores. I am not sure if there are free ones out there, but here is the list of them https://themes.shopify.com/themes?sort_by=most_recent&number-of-products%5B%5D=optimized-for-single-...

You can purchase one or just get inspired :) 

-If there are short videos, GIF of how to set up the lens or just how people are travelling and grabbing it on the go, put them as a banner on homepage. 

Target audience 

In order to avoid bounce, make sure to make your ads as targeted as possible. 

First off, of people who would be interested in your product and define where they are "located". Once you have that, you can work in partnership with other companies that maybe sell travel gear, photo gear and pretty much anyone that sells complimentary goods. 

Little tip: Take advantage on benchmarking:) 

I hope I managed to help you, if so please let me know by liking the post and marking it as a solution

Best of luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
772 34 101

Hey @DayDay 

Firstly, I congratulate you for coming up with such an ingenious idea. Really you have a wonderful store. You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

It’s good to display testimonials on the homepage and add Q&A to establish authority and influence visitors with user-generated content. Turn your customer content into sales by collecting and leveraging reviews, ratings, and Q&A. You can have a review button on the homepage which makes it easier for customers to review and go through them.

Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes