Store Feedback Please

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hello! I hope everyone is well. I am looking to launch my Women's Online Clothing Store within the next week and was hoping to receive some feedback prior to launching, if possible. I am at the stage now where I am contracting influencers to try and get some of our own product images, to make the website feel more unique. Any sort of feedback would be massively appreciated.

The URL is: https://theghcollection.com/ and the password is pautas.

Thanks you.

Callum

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1770 111 321

Dear CallumGeorge,

Congratulation for your store.

Hope following suggestion will help you.

• We are not able to find out the store speed as your store is password protected (For mobile it should be more than 50)
  • Header - Have a sticky header and a clear search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Custom Slider with Call to Action - Make your site more visually appealing when you add your products in an interactive slider with prompt call to action.
  • Optimize your footer with social links.
  • You need to High hight your UVP ( Unique Value Proposition )
  • Header and Footer Area need to Improve
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Cart Page : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Index products at Google 
  • Do fb and google shopping ads for sale.
  •  
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

Hello,

I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> Highlight the remove option under cart page.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hello @CallumGeorge 

Congratulations on your store page - it's quite well done! I hope you are well and safe in these tough times. 

Most things on the store have been done right. I saw a couple of things that could be made better though, so I thought I'd share them with you. 

1. On your homepage, make the top navigation bar fixed - even if the person scrolls down they should be able to navigate to the rest of the pages without having to go to the top. 
  2. Add the Contact us link in the footer section. It'll make it easy for you any shopper to find and reach out to you easily.
  3. I think we could use a wishlist or an Add to Favourites button. This will allow you to send more targeted follow up emails to your shoppers and even notify them if you're running any offers or sales. 
  4. You could add some kind of urgency by adding stickers or labels to highlight things like sale/trending/free shipping. The Shopify app store is source of some really good apps that can add this kind of a focus to your store. I added one below which I thought might look good. What do you think? You can always look up more styles here.

C1FD841B-7452-4851-A336-CDA82A40F847_4_5005_c.jpeg4156FE4B-A76F-49D0-BD07-1A554D79AAD1_4_5005_c.jpeg

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Gari

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
187 35 122

Hey there, 

Hope you're doing well. You are definitely headed in the right direction design wise and with a few tweaks and turns, you'll be able to achieve your desired results in no time. 

I have a few suggestions for you, I hope my insights will be of help to you. 

1. Hero images: Stick to one rather than the rotating carousel. It’s going by so fast that if I think I may be interested, it’s gone. Carousels /sliders have been proven to lowers conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders.

2. Invite customers to be part of your community. You can set up a blog and keep publishing fresh content out once in two weeks and this will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility. 

3. Length of pages - Your homepage and product single page is long and would also be needing a scroll to top button so that the viewers can easily go up to the top of your page with just one click. Providing you with a link of an app that does this best. Scroll to top

4. Product description - Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search.

5. You must use live chat. There’s no way around it. If people have questions, they need it answered while they are still on your site. You can set up auto invites to trigger when certain criteria is met.

6. Social Media links - make sure they open in a new tab.

7. Lastly, as per my opinion, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. And I sincerely think you need to add a top announcement on your store which shows urgency and you can display your announcements like "free shipping",etc. on them. I highly recommend Superbar

Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product. You can use the same app (Superbar) it provides you tools like a countdown timer, geolocation, etc. I’ll be adding links of a few apps that you could use for social proof as well below. 

For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute. 

If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously. 

Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited. I'm providing you some other app links that might be useful. 

Links - Urgency Pack Ultimate

Ultimate Sales Boost 

I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.

Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you. 

Cheers!

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
0 Likes