Store Feedback Please

auramouk
Tourist
6 0 1
Im trying my hardest to make my website the best as possible. Please give me advice thank you www.Auramo.co.uk
0 Likes
minufy
Tourist
4 2 2

Hey!! @auramouk 

Your store have good appearance. Congratulations for that. We just took a look for your store feedback. You can do some changes for better user interface.

1) Fav-icon is not appearing properly & Logo also in dull color.

2) If you click on search, that's going on to menu.

3) In banner section there are no category links to images.

4) In footer subscribe input size should increase width, so that customer can easily understand what they entering.

5) Product detail page: Button text is not aligned (Left to Add to Wish list button).

6) It's better to keep left or right Rewards, "Chat section & "Rewards" overwriting.

We hope!! These will help you to get more look for your store. Good Luck.

MI Bundles - Product Bundles, Increase Sales through Product Bundles - Bundle Discount app
0 Likes
auramouk
Tourist
6 0 1

Thank you so much for the feedback.  I cant fix the search or footer etc is it best to hire a shopify expert as this seems to be a problem with the theme =[

0 Likes
auramouk
Tourist
6 0 1

Thank you so much for the feedback.  I cant fix the search or footer etc is it best to hire a shopify expert as this seems to be a problem with the theme =[

0 Likes
Munn
Shopify Partner
483 17 101

Hi @auramouk  welcome to Shopify family 

I hope you're thriving through this CoVid crisis. You have a really neat and well-maintained store

After taking a look at your website, I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks

1. The landing page needs attention as the banner images and the product images are not in a particular aspect ratio. The banner images can be added and can be changed with Sliding images as the hero image decide the theme of the website.
2. The product images also don't have a fixed aspect ratio the images if aligned with a fixed aspect ratio the store will look professionally good.
3. The header menu should have About Us and Contact Us page because this information will specify why your brand is unique from others in the market.
4. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.  Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products.
5. Engaging the audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful.
6. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes