Store Feedback Please

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 4

Hello!  

I'll be launching my first store next week and I'm looking for feedback.  

is it user friendly? easy to navigate? enough info but not overwhelming?  loading time? credible?  any other feedback would all be appreciated. 

https://eonnatura.com/

Kuma

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1747 108 313

Dear kuma,

Congratulations for your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Use Icons instead of text (Search,Cart,Acccount)
  • Add favicon
  • Improve your logo
  • Use Smart Search bar like predictive search
  • Need to organize footer and reduce the space
  • Add Testimonials at homepage - They add to the trust factor as when customers see what other buyers have to say about your products, it makes them more sure about your brand.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.

IF you need any help please contact us.

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
1 Like
Highlighted

Hi Kuma

Great store but there are some tweaks I would make on your product pages:

1. Add more images on each product page of the actually product. It's a little light on product shots.

2. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

3. Add a section for customer reviews,..after you start to get sales and get reviews from customers. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know. You can also accept this post as a "Accepted Solutions" if you found it extra helpful! Good luck.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 4

Hello, Thank you for your feedback, very helpful.  

What are the steps to do Banner adding on Collection page? 

How can I change the text to icons? (Cart, Search, Account...)

Best,

Kuma

0 Likes