Store Feedback - looking to take it to the next level

Solved
Risingcosmos
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi, I have gotten sales but my conversion rate is lower than I was expecting.  I am looking to take it to the next level and would greatly appreciate feedback on my site on what you would think I can do to get me there.  This is my first site and appreciate any feedback whatsoever

www.risingcosmos.com

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Risingcosmos,

Congratulations on launching your brand!

I've taken a look through your store and have a few suggestions.

First, let's talk about you SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience.

risingcosmos-meta.png

A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. With this product, the description is of what an Aquarius is rather than what your product is. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. ie. "Soy Candle" or "Sandalwood Candle". We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

For this same product, it looks like you offer shipping to Canada (which is where I am) but I don't see a currency converter anywhere.
At checkout, phone is a required field.  I would change this as requiring that information may be a deterrent for some.

phone-required.png
Shipping options for Canada:
risingcosmos-checkout.png
Total cost for this candle would be $85.55. If your primary target is the United States, I wouldn't worry too much about it, but as you grow/expand, it's something to consider looking at lowering.

My last recommendation is to add more product photos. Photos that are up close to the product tend to draw the eye better than something that is further away, This is especially true for your jewelry pieces. I'd also recommend making the background of your main photo consistent across the board. Having consistency across your images makes everything look more professional.

screencapture-risingcosmos-collections-gemstone-energy-jewelry-2021-01-26-10_57_18.png

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Have a struggling store and want to talk to talk to us 1-1? Need store tweaks? Email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com
Risingcosmos
Tourist
5 0 1

Ahhhh, I took your advice and switched the product main photos to all nude background/mirror background.  As far as the SEO, I have no idea how to do that and didnt even know that that is what was coming up so okay I will get someone to help me with that....

The phone number thing I didn't know either lol I will change that.
And as far as shipping to Canada/outside the US..I am in unknown territory as I was trying to help someone from another country who wanted to order and I felt bad and tried to enable it...but I cant believe how crazy expensive it is and have never shipped out of the country.  I will probably go back to just US and then work my way up lol.

Thanks so much, greatly appreciate your feedback!!

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2427 141 439

Hello @Risingcosmos, I hope you are doing well! the store looks good. Here are a few suggestions that you can work on:

- Instead of a simple text here you should add a button. 

AiTrillion_0-1611724424381.png

- Display reviews on the home page. 

- Make your store engaging. Add loyalty rewards program. Start giving loyalty points on activities like signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help. 

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes