Store Feedback

Solved
Tanaya
Tourist
8 0 2

Attention all Shopify guru's! Can I please get some feedback on my store? It was once very successful and now sales are atrocious. I am almost at the point where I will have to regrettably close or sell so much time ,effort & $$$ have gone into creating this business. But it is not returning like it used to and it's actually costing me to run it. I am hoping someone will be able to get provide feedback that will save my store and my job! Please help. 

Thank you!

https://totslittlecloset.com/

0 Likes

Dear @Tanaya 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • Improve speed for mobile

totspeed.png

• Reduce the size at header and add announcement bar
  • Add footer: Remove "Powered by Shopify", add social profiles and add newslatter
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

cartpageexample.png

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2104 49 275

Hello Tanaya,

I just had look into your website, I observed few points on your website. I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> Half of the page contains your header section, You can decrease.
-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can begin giving dedication focuses to your customers on various credits like joining, visiting a store, making a buy, taking into account message pop-ups, sharing or following via web-based media. This will assist you with captivating your clients and hold them. You can compensate your clients to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. This energizes rehash buys which expands deals and helps in holding your customers.

If you want to increase your products try Shopify App.

Further, if you like to implement customer engagement in your store I suggest you to install our Shopify app Tuecus. It helps for you Increasing of sales. And it gives you Attractive Customer Dashboard and Raises The Store Revenue. Customizations Available.

Thanks,
Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Dashboard
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3005 173 549

Hello @TanayaSachin here, from the AiTrillion-an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and must say you worked hard to make it live. Here are some inputs from my side:

- There is a blank space in the header. There should not be this much blank space. 

AiTrillion_0-1620028837012.png

- Product page looks good. Add multiple images of the product on the product page. 

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

- Add testimonials or a review carousel on the homepage.

- Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon. In the footer add a newsletter subscription box.

- Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.

- Add social media links in the footer.

Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store, and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
768 96 249

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Tanaya,

Sorry to hear that sales have gone down. I've taken a look through your store, hopefully my feedback will provide some insight as to what is going on.

tos-closet-01.png

First, I'd recommend adding in a currency converted. It's not evident until you get to checkout that it's in AUD. The currency could be mistaken for USD or CAD. Here are a few we recommend:

Next, at checkout you need to add in an estimated shipping time. This is especially important when you are selling clothing for babies - they grow super fast so in 2 weeks time they might be a different size. You might think longer shipping times would turn people off - and maybe it will for some, but long-term, you want happy customers and it's better to just say up front, "hey, this could take up to 3-4 weeks to arrive" rather than not giving a shipping time and then getting an email 2 weeks later from an unhappy customer wondering where their package is.

tos-closet-01.png

Next, I'd like to talk about your products. Before I get into it though, I'm curious, when you were seeing sales, what was the item people were buying?
This is something we see very commonly on the forums. People tend to start shops selling things like clothing, accessories and etc. The problem with this is that these types of items can be already be purchased offline in hundreds retail stores as well as online through thousands and thousands of online stores. So when a person is searching for a clothing item or a pair of baby shoes in Google, these big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers. A person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. An example of this might be someone who sells these items locally, their "reason" as to why you should purchase from them vs the other guy is because they are local and a lot of people are passionate about shopping local. This local person can also offer incentives such as free local delivery which means the person can get their items faster.

What we recommend doing is selling winning products. A good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.
  4. Good profit margin. We recommend at least 3x what the product costs you.

We did a video on how to find winning products:

Once you've settled on your product(s), you can expand your sales channels and promote your products on Google Shopping using the AllFetch Google Shopping Feed app (it's free). It allows you to easily syncing your products from your Shopify store to the Google Merchant Center.

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com for more information.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

0 Likes