Store Feedback?

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 2
Hi everyone, We just would like to ask you for your feedback about our store, we are getting a lot of traffic but the sales are not improving well.
We will really appreciate it.
https://wortii.com

Thank you very much.
0 Likes

Your store is going to need some work, especially on your product pages. There are some ways below to make it even better.

Homepage Feedback

1. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them on the homepage. This is going to help build trust

2. Make a section for most viewed/bought products

Product Page Feedback

1. All your products need a description to sell it to customers. This is how you get someone to buy

2. When I look at some bags and other bags ... I see tons of images which means you site loads slowly. Also the image look like you pulled them off a manufactory site and just uploaded them onto your site. This looks unprofessional and does not build trust. It's better to use less images and have a consistent theme / design then have what you are using now

3. Add your return/refund policy to all product pages. This is something that all buyers look for

4. Add a section for most viewed/bought products at the bottom of each product page

5. Keep your product pages shorter as this will be better for people on mobile. With all the images you use, it's a long page to scroll on

6. Get rid of the "secure and trusted with" and the count down clock as it's tacky and not going to help your brand. Put it in the footer if you really need it

Your store needs some changes to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Tourist
8 0 2

thank you very much for your feedback, we really appreciate it

0 Likes