Store Feedback

Wigger
1 0 0

Hello friendly Shopify Guru,

I should have reached out to you earlier, as every time I do need some assistance you guys solve the issue for me straight away, love the customer service. 

Anyways, would love some feedback on my store https://thewoofstore.net/

Obviously you do get some (limited) feedback from family and friends, but I think some criticism form the experts would be just what I need. I opened the doors a little over a month ago and have a small number of sales. I'm new to all of this and it was a big  learning curve to just get the store together, my next hurdle is getting my head around FB advertising!

Thanks in advance for the feedback, appreciate it.

Wigger

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1956 124 436

Hey The Woof Store,

The order of arrangement of elements in the main menu should be as follows: "Home, For the dog, For the dog lover, About woof store, Contact Us". Other important points for store optimization are as follows:

1. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  2. The Login, when added, should be placed beside the Cart and Search Bar for a more systematic header view.
  3. Footer links should be placed vertically for better orientation and alignment. 
  4. The newsletter needs to be added to the footer for the latest updates on discounts, promotions etc.
  5. The order of arrangement of elements in the footer should be as follows: "Quick links, Woof store, Newsletter" while, the social links should be placed below the footer elements.
  6. Bestsellers need to be added for showing site peculiarity and uniqueness.
  7. Social links like Facebook. Instagram etc need to be added for better connectivity.
  8. Instagram images need to be added for better brand promotion.
  9. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  10.  Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope the store improvement drives you a lot more sales.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Aizada
Shopify Partner
383 34 154

Hi @Wigger 

You came to the right place. I will try to cover as much as I manage to notice. With the rest of the feedbacks that Shopify community will give you, you will have your store close to perfection:) 

I am aware that you are searching for some criticism, but still, I will start by listing the moments that I found truly liked on your site. 

-Branding on products is great, gives a very trustworthy and professional vibe

-variation of products is a key to success and you have it 

-having items grouped in multiple categories is a huge plus for user-friendliness 

Things to work on 

-implement automatic slider to the banners you have got 

-make the text on the banners more noticeable by putting them in frames 

-increase the space between categories section and the product section on the homepage 

-maybe display only one full detailed product on the homepage? (instead of two)

-product reviews are blended with product descriptions, avoid that 

-replace the blue thumbs up button to a Wishlist icon instead. It will give your users an opportunity to not only like an item but also add that to their wishlist. 

-I did not see any Social media links, make sure you do that :) 

-I recommend Growave as all-in-one marketing platform. It has wishlist, Reviews. Rewards and more. 

I think that is it as for now, if you need additional help, feel free to ask. 

If I managed to help you, please let me know by liking this post. 

Good luck!

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2798 163 518

@Wigger ,

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store. It will also reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.

- Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

- You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store.

If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes