Firstly, i have to say your store look quite modern and clean, i like that ! But there is still room for improvement :
Hope you find them helpful. Best of luck to your business !
Hey Land Beyond Brand,
Store optimization plays a very important role in putting a positive impression on the minds of visitors leading to gain of visitor traffic and customer sales. Some of my suggestions for getting a more professional store look are as follows:
May the store optimization help you achieve new heights with time.
I think Victorbui covered some pretty good areas to focus on. In addition to that, I consider the following points as of utmost priority -
1) I believe your Hero image should be of very high quality because that's where your customers will first focus on and this will determine if your store is attractive enough for them to continue shopping.
2) Research says that you need to make the CTA button pop to make your customers take actions, immediately. I think changing your button colour from blue-grey to red will increase add to cart actions by a huge margin.
3) Instead of adding stars and number of reviews just add bestsellers to your product image. It will certainly have more impact on the initial stages of your business. As your sales increase and you get around 40-50 reviews per product, you can use add reviews to your product then.
4) The most important goal a store should have is to get more engagement because this will lead to more sales. For that, you need your product to speak to your customers, by changing messy backgrounds and adding stickers based on offers, sales, new arrivals on your catalogue, you can create FOMO/ urgency among your customers to buy products. For eg. take a look into this enhanced version of your catalog -
I think ModeMagic(click here) will really help you in getting your store the above makeover in just a few clicks. You can even see your sales conversions go up by 148%!
I hope this helped you in some way. A like would be appreciated. ;)
The clothing looks great, I would totally purchase it. The store truly reflects the passion that the owner (you) has for it.
There a couple of things that I recommend changing/adding and you are pretty much good to go.
1) I see that you are using Instagram that comes from Pixel Union itself. Starting from March 2nd, Instagram will be discontinuing their legacy API, meaning that the feed will no longer be displayed on the site. I suggest using Instagram apps that will work with the new API rule.
2) I recommend making your site more user-friendly. Adding discounts, referral programs, log in via Social Media that way you gather a bigger customer base and have a better customer retention. Growave is an app that can do all of that including Reviews, Wishlist, Instagram etc.
3)Use a static-fixed scroll for navi bar. That way your visitor have access to all the important links from any place of your site.
4) On the product page there is a bar that ways that the vide has been prohibited by the author. I assume that depends on the location, I am from Central Asia. If you ship internationally, I recommend removing the bar or the video.
5) Sometimes the video on the homepage keeps glitching and the page freezes.
All in all, you have had nice sales already, fix the aspects above and launch your ads.
Hopefully, I managed to help you, if so please let me know by liking this post.
Hi Landbeyondbrand ,
Your store looks cool ! I have gone through your site. There are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.
HEADER & FOOTER :
A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive. Example of Nice Home page
COLLECTION PAGE :
Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer Example of Good Collection Page
PRODUCT PAGE :
CART PAGE :
3.Proper setup shipping, taxes -- Set up shipping and taxes options for different areas/countries or for particular products.
Hope these suggestions are useful for you. If you have any queries, do let me know here.
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients
Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
Honestly, I need to appreciate you for showing up with such a captivating store. You have amazing products and everything is aesthetically appealing. For getting more sales and revenue you need to focus more on customer engagement You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like visiting your store, signing up, follow or share on social media, allowing for push notifications, reviews and many more. This will entice your customers and help you to get more email subscribers, push subscribers, collect more reviews. They will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points which will double the sales. and retention.
Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store and without getting their email address. It will also reduce the abandoned cart rate and increase the conversion rate. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications include browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content and more.
Add a smart customized pop-up.
Add a Chatbot- You should welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.
If you would like to implement all these features to maximize engagement and conversions on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.