Store Feedback

Highlighted
Excursionist
18 0 0

It is a fairly new store but I would love to hear your thoughts!

Thank you. (:

https://landbeyondbrand.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @landbeyondbrand 

Firstly, i have to say your store look quite modern and clean, i like that ! But there is still room for improvement :

• There are unknown space between your header and hero image make me feel like it's a bug, same problem with newsletter button
  • Using sale period / countdown timer will be the good way to increase FOMO effect
  • Hero image / Slider is the part is the part that gets the most attention of homepage and i think you aren't taking advantage of it. Creating some sale campaign / product and create a banner / slider with CTA, to notify customer will be one of the most effective way to increase your conversion rate
  • Add some testimonial / social proof to your homepage to assure product's quality

Hope you find them helpful. Best of luck to your business !

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 0 0

Appreciate this, thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1954 122 431

Hey Land Beyond Brand,

Store optimization plays a very important role in putting a positive impression on the minds of visitors leading to gain of visitor traffic and customer sales. Some of my suggestions for getting a more professional store look are as follows:

1. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  2. Login, when added should be placed beside the search bar and cart on the top right of the header for a well-organized header view.
  3. Multiple cart buttons are not desirable on the homepage.
  4. Only a single newsletter is desirable that too in the footer for the latest discounts and promotional updates.
  5. The header template should highlight amazing discount codes as well apart from free shipping offers,
  6. Promotional discounts should be offered apart from free shipping offers for better customer engagement.
  7. For depicting site peculiarity, bestsellers are a must.
  8. Testimonials are a must for better brand awareness.
  9. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  10. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store optimization help you achieve new heights with time.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
29 0 12

Hi Landbeyond,

I think Victorbui covered some pretty good areas to focus on.  In addition to that, I consider the following points as of utmost priority - 

1) I believe your Hero image should be of very high quality because that's where your customers will first focus on and this will determine if your store is attractive enough for them to continue shopping. 

2) Research says that you need to make the CTA button pop to make your customers take actions, immediately. I think changing your button colour from blue-grey to red will increase add to cart actions by a huge margin. 

3) Instead of adding stars and number of reviews just add bestsellers to your product image. It will certainly have more impact on the initial stages of your business. As your sales increase and you get around 40-50 reviews per product, you can use add reviews to your product then.

4) The most important goal a store should have is to get more engagement because this will lead to more sales. For that, you need your product to speak to your customers, by changing messy backgrounds and adding stickers based on offers, sales, new arrivals on your catalogue, you can create FOMO/ urgency among your customers to buy products. For eg. take a look into this enhanced version of your catalog - 

A dark background with a sale animated sticker will create urgency.A dark background with a sale animated sticker will create urgency.Adding most popular labels draw attention of your customersAdding most popular labels draw attention of your customers

I think ModeMagic(click here) will really help you in getting your store the above makeover in just a few clicks. You can even see your sales conversions go up by 148%!

I hope this helped you in some way. A like would be appreciated. ;)

Sakshi | Growth Architect @ModeMagic
- If you think my reply was helpful, click Like to let me know!
- Want to boost sales conversion on your store? Click here for ModeMagic - An app that gives your store a makeover results in more engagement and conversions.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
387 34 154

Hey @landbeyondbrand 

The clothing looks great, I would totally purchase it. The store truly reflects the passion that the owner (you) has for it. 

There a couple of things that I recommend changing/adding and you are pretty much good to go. 

1)  I see that you are using Instagram that comes from Pixel Union itself. Starting from March 2nd, Instagram will be discontinuing their legacy API, meaning that the feed will no longer be displayed on the site. I suggest using Instagram apps that will work with the new API rule.  

2) I recommend making your site more user-friendly. Adding discounts, referral programs, log in via Social Media that way you gather a bigger customer base and have a better customer retention. Growave is an app that can do all of that including Reviews, Wishlist, Instagram etc. 

3)Use a static-fixed scroll for navi bar. That way your visitor have access to all the important links from any place of your site. 

4) On the product page there is a bar that ways that the vide has been prohibited by the author. I assume that depends on the location, I am from Central Asia. If you ship internationally, I recommend removing the bar or the video. 

5) Sometimes the video on the homepage keeps glitching and the page freezes. 

All in all, you have had nice sales already, fix the aspects above and launch your ads. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you, if so please let me know by liking this post. 

Good luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
277 13 53

Hi  Landbeyondbrand ,  

Your store looks cool ! I have gone through your site. There are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.

HEADER & FOOTER :

1. Header -- Have a sticky header and a clear smart search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for.Also a slide out cart, a cart icon with item calculator must have features. Login icon must be there for buyer account creation before purchasing.  Example of Good Header 
  2. Footer -- Optimize your footer with more professional and functional look and also highlight your newsletter sign up so people who follow your brand will receive more updates about promotions and sales. There are security badges are missing in the footer that must be included for authenticity and security purpose

HOMEPAGE :

A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive.  Example of Nice Home page 

1. Banners & Branding -- Add hero banner with prompt CTA buttons that syncs well with your store theme & branding. This banner should include info like free shipping, offers/deals like 50% off, etc
  2. Color, Font & Branding -- Over All Text, Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc should be more elegant so that your store looks well-organized, neat and visually appealing. Maintain the same or similar colors and fonts throughout your store to keep your  branding intact 
  3. Featured Collection -- Add all the top featured collection on the homepage so users know the type of products you're selling on your store.
  4. Featured / Bestseller products -- Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store                                     
  5. Testimonials -- They add to the trust factor as when customers see what other buyers have to say about your products, it makes them more sure about your brand.
  6. Highlight your USP -- What's unique about your brand that none of the other Shopify merchants have? This needs to be highlighted in your store presentation, features & more.
  7. Trust badge on Home Page -- This is important as this helps to build trust and assures your customers that your brand is authentic

COLLECTION PAGE :

Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer Example of Good Collection Page 

1. Banner adding on Collection page -- Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners
  2. Product filter for easy navigation -- Categorize & filter products by their size, color or type so users find product to product navigation easy.
  3. Product Label -- Product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’ must be there must be there for the ease of the buyer
  4. Product Showcasing -- Clear product title and description , high quality images , reviews , related products , color swatch function, grey effect for sold out products , product labels . All these features make your store much more convenient, authentic, easy to use and user friendly.                                                                                                    

PRODUCT PAGE :

1. Features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button will make your product page more interactive and user-friendly. Example of Ideal Product Page 

CART PAGE :

1. Sticky Buy now or add to cart button ,Sticky cart -- A Sticky Cart feature or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer in your store.
  2. Functionality Of Cart Page -- Discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.  for personalizing your customer's shopping experience on the cart page. 

INTEGRATIONS :

1. Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, Instagram store, google search console -- These features will help you track and analyze how customers interact with your store

3.Proper setup shipping, taxes -- Set up shipping and taxes options for different areas/countries or for particular products.

1. Google shopping -- Let your users easily discover & buy your products with Google smart shopping marketing campaigns.

Hope these suggestions are useful for you.  If you have any queries, do let me know here.

Good luck!

Sudipta 
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1053 53 158

Hello @landbeyondbrand,

Honestly, I need to appreciate you for showing up with such a captivating store. You have amazing products and everything is aesthetically appealing. For getting more sales and revenue you need to focus more on customer engagement You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like visiting your store, signing up, follow or share on social media, allowing for push notifications, reviews and many more. This will entice your customers and help you to get more email subscribers, push subscribers, collect more reviews. They will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points which will double the sales. and retention.

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store and without getting their email address. It will also reduce the abandoned cart rate and increase the conversion rate. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications include browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content and more.

Add a smart customized pop-up

Add a Chatbot- You should welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.

If you would like to implement all these features to maximize engagement and conversions on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes