thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
172 19 26

Hi, @!

Rose here from Shopify. Thanks for reaching out!

I would be happy to provide some feedback on your store. First off, I would like to say that I love what you have created so far. The imagery is really well tailored to your target market and the brand is consistent throughout - well done! Here are a few recommendations:

Restructure Header

I would suggest making your logo more prominent and reducing the size of the search field in your header. Right now, your search field really catches the eye and it takes a few moments to locate your logo. Your logo should always be featured and larger than any other item in our header. I would suggest centering the logo and reducing the size of the search field to the left. 

Embellish Your Main Menu

Your main menu is the primary navigation tool for your website. I would recommend adding a "Home" link so your customers may orient themselves at any given time (not all customers will know to click on your logo to go back to the homepage). I would also recommend adding a link to your Contact page in your main menu along with an About Us page. We have a great blog post on how to write a persuasive about page here. This will make your website more user friendly and have the important information readily available. 

Move "Welcome to Baby Care" Section

Upon scroll on your homepage, I noticed a really compelling section called "Welcome to Baby Care". Its very informative and would be well suited as one of the first sections on your home page. Perhaps below the links to Accessories and Baby supplies. 

Complete Product Page Set-Up

It appears that there are incomplete sections on your product pages:

09-47-zyw99-d00k9

I would recommend reviewing these sections and ensure they are populated.

Also, is this left hand section generated by an application? It appears that it might be pushing your pages main content off center to the right. It is a bit distracting aesthetically so I would suggest either contacting the app developers to fix this issue or reconsider the use of the application altogether:

09-48-ehkki-fw6gx

Live Chat

Lastly, I would suggest looking into adding a live chat function on your website. This is proven to increase the likelihood of conversion and will make your website more user friendly. We have a list of available application here, if you're interested. 

I hope that helps! If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Cheers!

Rose | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
Thanks a lot
0 Likes