I would love to get feedback on my site, as I welcome all suggestions. I would also like to know what age demo I should be marketing to. Thank you in advance!! shoeprintsstyle.com
Solved! Go to the solution
Welcome to Shopify!
Your store looks good in general, I would pick a bigger logo with a bit more clearer font, because it may be a little bit unreadable.
Best of luck!
Professional Shopify Partner. Check out our Apps in the Shopify App Store:
? Super Gift Wraps | ✅ Terms and Conditions Checkbox | ♬ Custom Background Music
⏳ Scarcity: Cart Countdown Timer | ? SocialBar - Social Media Icons | ⟳ Idler - Auto Store Refresher
✨ Magical Browser Tab Animations | ⚠️ Product Warnings & Pop Ups | ⏰ Low In Stock Alert
❤️ Custom Falling Images Effect | ☔ 3D Falling Snow/Rain Effects | ☝ Colorful Back To Top Button
?♂️ Waze & Google Maps Navigation | ♻ Update Cart Button Remover
This is an accepted solution.
Hi @kpboswell !
Congratulations on your store and I wish you good luck!
1. The site itself is very well-organized, neat, and simple. I like your logo design, and that you are using the same style images for your products.
2. As for your hero banner - as the person enters your store, the first thing, that he notice, is a hero banner. The image of it should represent your brand and what you are selling. Your image is nice, but as for me, it does not represent your brand. You can make slides, and place several images.
3. You have placed your products on your homepage. I suggest you, to place not the products, but collections. For example: place the image of flats collection - and put one image of it, write a short description, and "shop now" button.
4. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
5. Add secure payment badges - users should trust you before they enter the credit card number.
6. Your description is very short, and not informative at all. Use more keywords, make your description more detailed. Do not forget, that it affects your SEO.
7. The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)
8. Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
9. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
10. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
11. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
12. Add blog page - I recommend you to start your blog. You can post latest trends or even start something "behind the scenes" to show how your shoes are made, materials, every detail. For sure, it will keep your customers interested and bring you more sales.
For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave. We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
This is an accepted solution.
Hello @kpboswell ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
This is an accepted solution.
Hi @kpboswell welcome to Shopify family
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. The website feels empty and lacks character, I think an addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
2. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
3. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
4. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
5. The addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review. A search feature on your homepage will give easy access to customers as more than 50% of users on a landing page head straight to search box to navigate the site.
6. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
I hope this helps!