I'd be happy to provide feedback on your store. But first, I'll need your store URL in order to take a look.
If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.
Hi @kegonii welcome to Shopify family
I hope your business is doing well during this pandemic. I've reviewed your store it looks pretty well maintained. A couple of feedbacks or suggestion which might be helpful:
1. Your homepage banner looks a bit cluttered with a lot of images and there's no breathing space while the customer scroll downs the images. A minimum amount of breathing space is required between the images.
2. The homepage banner can be categorized with customized products and the rest of the products can be shifted to another page and can be added there.
3. Engaging the audience by writing a blog with good titles and posting it on different social media channels will give an impression as you are the master and the customer will look up to you for further information.
4. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
5. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
6. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
7. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that you need to add visually attractive stickers like the number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excites the customer.
I hope this helps!
1. Add a menu navigation or a filter so your customers can easily navigate the page:
When I first open your collection page, I only know that you are selling hairbows. I do not know about other products until I scroll further down.
You should let your customers know about the diversity of your products the moment they enter your page, without the need to scroll down, so they know that your store sells what they need and stay longer. Take a look at Sephora's collection page below. They have both the menu navigation and filter, so their customers always know what products are offered.
2. Add a Calll-to-action (CTA) button:
Your page currently doesn't have any CTA button, so it's unclear what you want your customers to do. My suggestion is you add "Add to cart" or "View more" button under each product, or when you hover over the product image. That way, customers will be more triggered to take action, boosting the conversion rate.
3. Resize your image:
First, some of your thumbnail images are too long that they do not fit the screen. Second, they are not in the same height, which messes up your page layout. I suggest you to resize your images so at least those in the same row will have the same height. And the photos should fit into the screen so the customers can easily see how the clothes fit the mannequin in one look, without the need to scroll up and down.
Your images are too long that they are cut on my screen. They are also not of the same height. You should resize it!