Store Feedback

LLS
1 0 1

Hi there, wishing everyone well and much success this year.  (Fingers Crossed)  

I wanted to know if you would mind taking a look at my store and giving me some honest feedback?  Feel my website is burning me out, not sure if I am not changing it up enough or if I need to add all those pop ups like other companies as soon as you visit the homepage.  (I personally find those super annoying) but just looking to get some feedback, likes and dislikes, suggestions.  Thanks!

https://beyou.store/

LeoBSN
Excursionist
20 1 3

Hi @LLS 

Nice work with the site!

I'm not a professionist, but I suggest you to:

• Make the header a bit smaller.
  • Fix this part of the landing page:
    Screenshot_7.png
  • Divide the footer menu, there are too many options only in one and there's a lot of empty space to add texts.
  • Remove the "Powered by Shopify" on the end of the page. You can do that by going to Online Store>Themes>Actions>Edit languages, then searching "Powered by Shopify" on the "Search translations" bar. On the "Checkout & system / Links" section, you'll find the "Powered by shopify" field. Just enter a spacebar and hit save.

Hope you have a wonderful day!

0 Likes

Hey @LLS,

Sorry to hear that your store is burning you out. I've taken a look through your store and I have a few suggestions.

First thing I notice is the amount of space being taken up in your header area. I would suggest downsizing your logo and moving the text "BE YOU" to the right of your logo instead of below.

Next, I'd change the white links to the same color you are using in your logo, you can see how much better it stands out on the page.

bu-home.png

Scrolling down you have a Facebook error:

bu-facebook.png

My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. With this product for example, you have named it "GOLD TURQUOISE SPIKE HUGGIE". This is a fine name, but not for SEO. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Have a struggling store and want to talk to talk to us 1-1? Need store tweaks? Email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com
0 Likes

Hi @LLS 

Here is Bruno from the Shopify app Suproof . Firstly, let me say that I wish you a lot of success this year as well!

As for my feedback:
1- To start, I would not introduce "pop-ups" as well. They are annoying and distract the customer from their main action (purchasing your product) 

Following feedback will be done based on mobile view

Main page

beyou.store_(iPhone 6_7_8).png

1- The blue bar right below the header has no content
2- There is too much info before reaching to product list. How about hiding the green section between "Own who you are" and the "Ear". I would suggest adding a CTA button instead
3- The "View all" button on each product is very hard to find. How about adding a more darker color to contrast with the white bg?

download - 2021-01-20T002239.637.jpeg

1- It looks like you didn't properly setup Instagram feed with your store

Product page

1- I see that you don't have any product review installed as well. I suggest checking it out Suproof. You can create personalised stories about each one of your products (Like TikTok, Instagram) or request customers to send their reviews about your products. This will add a more personalized experience to your store as well. 

Best,
Bruno

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2461 141 439

Hello @LLS, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- There's a blank space in the header. There should be no blank space.

AiTrillion_0-1611121836987.png

- Add the heading women's rings and align the content. Displaying it on the centre will look good. 

AiTrillion_1-1611122037220.png

- Add multiple images on the product page. 

- On the homepage after the collection list, add a section of trending/ new/ recently viewed section. Also after the collection list, you can display collections as you have displayed 'the designer's top picks' section.

Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart page.

Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors. To collect more reviews you can send review request emails and reminders, push notifications.

- Add a newsletter popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up. Give loyalty points on signing up for the newsletter this will help you to increase the number of subscribers and once you have their email you can target them through campaigns and build a relationship for the long term. 

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Add a web push notification in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes