Store Feedback

cherrypie34
Tourist
5 0 1

Hello everyone 

Can i please have feedback on my store ? I advertise on Facebook and Instagram I have litle traffic but its useless Should i change anything? How does my website looks to you as a customer? I appreciate any feedback  Thax

Buffalohutaromas.com

0 Likes

Hi @cherrypie34 

Your product is nice but when I first landed on your page, I tried but I can't find any special things about your products stated on the home page (something like handmade, eco-friendly clean burn, wood wicks and premium fragrance oils, vegan, cruelty-free, phthalate-free - which are mentioned in your About us page, which is also in the footer and hidden in the Hamburger menu). 

=> My recommendation is mentioning it as soon and clear as possible, otherwise, people leave. 

You can state something like that on the slideshow (recommend adding text in the red area) also, you can move the button up as it's now hardly to see, blending with the candle)

Soy candles_wax melts_reed diffusers – Buffalo Hut Aromas 2021-01-26 18-05-34.png

- The 2nd slideshow isn't very necessary as you display the diffuser right below it, anyway => People may not stay long enough to see you another slide, also, removing 1 picture can make you page lighter => good for page speed

- Use bullet points and block of text for the information: right now, it's quite hard to scan, and usually people don't really read, they just quickly scan for the information they need

- I noticed that you have a discount of $8 for Diffuser: why don't make it time-limited offer and notify your shop visitors with a countdown timer to add a sense of urgency? They won't want to miss a deal

- I'd be nice if there's short video showing how your products are used in everyday life, it may become relatable to your shoppers and trigger emotions from them.

- Add a section of testimonial: it's necessary from any review app, you can show some words from, maybe your friends, who have been using your products to increase brand credibility.

PRODUCT PAGE

- Add images that can suggest shoppers about the scent of the product: below is one example: you mentioned rock salt, seaweed, green algae, etc. but all I see is lavender flower, which is repeated on other products => You can add some photos / icons of the notes to guide shoppers as most of them nowadays rely heavily on product images to inspect, evaluate, and decide if the product match what they are seeking.

Rock Salt And Driftwood (FaunDeFlore Collection) – Buffalo Hut Aromas 2021-01-26 18-19-50.png

- Make the Buy now button more prominent: You can see that the Quantity is even more eye-catching the Buy now button => you can use the background color of Buy now button for the Quantity and vise versa => the main CTA must be outstanding and easy to notice

Rock Salt And Driftwood (FaunDeFlore Collection) – Buffalo Hut Aromas 2021-01-26 18-27-59.png

ABOUT US 

- I highly recommend you add some more information on About us page: maybe your photo as store owner, brand story and product in making, any certifications if you have => It will help increase trust for your store 

Overall, your page are calm and page speed is nice. Besides, the suggestion above, I think you can implement some tips about improving store/brand credibility to make people trust and feel safe to buy from you. We have a How-to article about building trust for ecommerce store here https://pagefly.link/YGpmFGbM if you're interested in.

I hope those ideas can be useful for you, if they are, please give me a 'like'.

Thank you so much and I wish you the best of luck!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2488 142 447

Hello @cherrypie34, I hope you are doing well! you need to make your store professional and work on the layout of the store. Currently, the home page looks cluttered. Here are suggestions that you can work on:

- Add a call to action button on the banner image. The pink text on the banner image is not visible clearly.

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Any other information- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed

- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increases sales and helps in retaining your customers.

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.

Add customer engagement tools that will help you to reach your customers and will help in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Munn
Shopify Partner
483 17 101

Hi @cherrypie34 welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers, etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse the homepage itself. Also adding more graphic product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. You can read more about it here.

2. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

3. Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Also you can do more target oriented email campaigns. Also Add to Cart and Checkout Page needs to have a bit more planning - like giving users a visual checkout process, and option to continue shopping from the checkout page

4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

I hope this helps!

Munawar

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes