Store Feedback

spacyjane9
6 0 0

Hi all,  I am new to Shopify and happy to be here.  I am looking on some feedback on my new store design which I designed without using a theme. 

I will be bringing over my website in the next couple of days from www.modernabode.com so the name will change from the current one.  Here is the link:  

https://mod-vintage-jewelry.myshopify.com/?key=e704a23c58bf8aec2a1ea082d23b21dee2c9fde9ff7adcd113717...

I appreciate your comments 

thank you 

Jane 

0 Likes
Johnny_pro
Trailblazer
143 9 35

Hello @spacyjane9 How are you doing?

I have reviewed your store as an expert and here are what I recommend that you work on to make your stor professional, stunning and convertible.

* Favicon: You should design a favicon for your  store. Lack favicon designed makes it to look shabby. You need this to make your store look genuine and authentic. Even, when your store is done loading, visiting audience will note this when they have navigated to another tab instead of the "dull ball" shown at the bar.

* Logo: I admit the fact that you have a branding logo but you need a professional one and not just a logo for the sake of it

Johnny_pro_1-1612485966874.png

Collection dropdown: I recommend that you optimize your collections/categories to have sub-collections instead of jam-packed categories

Johnny_pro_0-1612485851303.png

* Homepage design: Instead of the multiple collections you placed on the home page, you should have make use of more featured collections and "Best selling" products just as www.dabati.com

* Sales funnel: Statistics shows that 95% of the traffic visiting a web store/website for the very first time are less likely to convert even though they have interest in your offer. How do you get them back? It is by building a formidable sale funnel for generating traffic leads, set up remarketing activities through automation campaigns.

If you need an expert to fix this for you or a marketer to make your store a highly profitable one, Contact me.

Regards.

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2437 141 440

Hello @spacyjane9, I hope you are doing well! Welcome to the community. Sachin here from AiTrillion, here are some suggestions:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image (with a call to action button)- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Add high-quality thumbnail images. 

Screenshot - 2021-02-05T114331.550.png

- Add a sticky header. Add policies in the footer.

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

-  You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. Add a popup with a discount code to entice customers. You can add a web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

If you need help with setting up the features or store design, I will be happy to help.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
spacyjane9
6 0 0

thank you so much for your feedback.  I have taken your advice and reduced my navigation and added a favicon. excellent suggestions.  Here is the revised still with more small changes to come. 

https://mod-vintage-jewelry.myshopify.com/

Jane 

0 Likes