Hello Dear Community. I have launched a new store recently and have been doing Google Ads along with Facebook and Instagram Posts and 3rd party traffic generator leads and have had close to 1000 visits on my website but havent seen a single sale. Can someone please check my website and give me your feedback as to what i can do to make the shopping experience better for my customers so that can convert to sales.
Solved! Go to the solution
I think your shop is well designed and easy to use.
Here are my feedbacks,
Quality of traffic
If you're not having sales it could be because of the quality of the traffic you're driving to the site. It is easy to keep tweaking the site and adding more apps but if you're not driving the right traffic none of it will matter. Also, learn more about conversion tools that will help you increase your conversion. (I will recommend a smart search and filter app. learn more below)
Add more products
I know this may sound very obvious, but maybe you need to list more products in your store. If I visit a store with 2000 products and one with 10000 products. I'm most likely to buy from the one with 10000 products.
Add Live Chat for Customer Service
Live chat always brings life to a shop, even if customers don't use it 100% of the time. It gives an online some form of authenticity and life.
Another way to improve your sales is by using smart search and filter solutions that will allow your customers to be able to search for the product they need instantly and also filter through your store.
Here are some useful benefits of using a smart search and filter app on your store
- Help your customers instantly search for the products they want or are interested in, also while they are searching you can suggest other products to them based on what they are searching for.
- Help your customers filter your whole store based on collections, reviews, tags, product type, vendor, variant options, meta fields with matching variant images, product meta fields, price, percent sale, rating, weight, in stock, and location.
- Promote key products using our pinning and merchandising rules.
- Get an analytics dashboard that shows you what keywords and products that your customers are searching for and click the most, this way you can know the products they want to buy.
- Show your variants as separate products and so much more.
Click here to see a smart search and filter app at work
If you would like to implement a smart search and filter APP in your store. I would recommend you try out the Ultimate Search and Filter Shopify app. I know you will find it useful.
Hope you find this helpful!
Hope the following suggestion will help you
This is an accepted solution.
Growave App is here to help you. I like your logo and favicon as well, product collections on the Home page, Blog posts. Despite them, there are some recommendations to make your store better.
2.1 Make the size of fonts bigger;
2.2 Gather every page “Car organizers” and “Car accessories” etc to one precise collection. Get inspired from our website Growave
2.3 Move the Blog part to head. It would be visible, and can bring more value to your customers before purchasing.
3. Engage your customers with Loyalty and Rewards program.
Instead of giving discount for lack of action, motivate your guests and clients to leave review or log in with social account. For these actions you can reward them with points that might be redeemed to discount, fixed amount or gift cards. Once you will have customers’ base you can retarget them or give them the possibility to invite their friend through a referral program.
4. Add Wishlists app to the website. This is a non-obvious feature that extremely scales your purchases. Our App has function to send personalized wishlist emails and reminders based on products added to the wishlist.
Feel free to check out our App. If you have questions, let me now. I wish you Good Luck!
Hi @Growave Thanks for your feedback. I am a novice at wordpress so trying to find a guide as to how do i make the first couple of changes you mentioned for the disappearing menu and how to make the font size bigger. Any assistance would be appreciated.