Store Feedback

Jea
Excursionist
48 0 8

Hello,

Can you tell what should I work on to improve my store?

Link: https://urharness.com/

Cheers!

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3723 214 663

Hello @Jea, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Being a single product store you should add an engaging video of the product.

- Add a review carousel or testimonials on the homepage.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

We suggest adding more text to your website.

Your meta description has 143 characters which is average average.For optimum effectiveness, meta descriptions  should be 160-300 characters long.

We suggest implementing HTML headings. H1 tag is not found 

You website is mobile responsive and Theme Design is good. 

Hi @Jea, I'm Richard - CRO expert at PageFly. I see somethings that could be improved from your store to make it convert better. 

1. Use the cover photo right

RichardNguyen_0-1616305462504.png

As you can see from the screenshot, the image is cut off at the man's head and the CTA button hides the god's face, which creates an unbalanced layout. 

Also on this photo cover, the text and menu are hard to read because of their color. 

The solution is to pull the photo downward a little bit and choose a more outstanding font color. 

Especially for the menu, you should make it sticky so that your customers can easily navigate your store.

2. Improve on each section

RichardNguyen_0-1616307675520.png

First, you should have more collections on this section, if no, name it Featured collection, instead of Collection list. Small details can affect a lot on customers' experience.

RichardNguyen_1-1616307791464.png

Next, the "Our mission" section should be invested more than this. You may include pictures, or videos and tell a little longer about your story.

The product details section should go with a name. And there should be more images, including ones taken from real usage. 

You should consult with this guide to make your store more perfect https://pagefly.link/fGgmxPnU

And that's my feedback. I hope you can improve your store and start to make a lot of sales!

If you find my answer advantageous, please give it a "Like".

Thank you!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3723 214 663

Hello @Jea

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? Also, if you need a walkthrough of AiTrillion and need any help with setting up the features I will be happy to help! 

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes