Store Feedback

Highlighted
Pathfinder
271 4 10

Hi my name is Dennis owner of thestripesinme. I would love a full detailed feedback for my store so i can make it better for the customers. and what i need to work on. thanks u. www.thestripesinme.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

HI,

Saw your website and at first impression I liked it alot, clean and nice, functional layout! However having an ex that was a black belt 4th dan in Taekwondo I know there's got to be more to your store then what you are offering. Like wheres the gear?

Now the meaning of gear

/ɡir/
noun
equipment that is used for a particular purpose.
synonyms:equipment, apparatus, paraphernalia

Add some head gear, head guards, sparring gear,  everything that says martial arts (taekwondo)

And some good reviews would be an asset, (FAMILY & FRIENDS CONTRIBUTION)

So you say...

TheStripesInMe is a Virginia based taekwondo & more owned and operated apparel company dedicated to providing their customers with quality and Incredible functional apparel gear..... etc

if you don't mind can I correct this? They call me the grammar queen hehe Just a suggestion, you can revert back to what you prefer. it is your website after all. I simply like a good read and it doesn't matter that you met on E harmony. the fact that you are a family working together is all that matters and all anyone needs to know. (my opinion)

The Stripes In Me was formed in 2018 by family Dennis, Christine, and two sons. We are a Virginia based Taekwondo  company dedicated to providing their customers with quality and Incredible functional apparel and gear. Our family  business brings people and communities  together who represent patriotism  inspiring others to lead with strength and by example. We provide power in what we sell for the fighting spirit. This is our goal  Earn your stripes!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1151 57 343

Hey Dennis,

You have received a lot of helpful feedback so far here on the forum. Is there anything in particular that you would like us to review? If you are looking for an in-depth analysis of your website design, SEO and conversion rate potential, consider investing in a full website critique

Learn how to run insanely profitable online store from day #1 | Join the Masterclass: http://www.rockpapercopy.com/shopify-masterclass/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1279 169 401

Looks pretty cut and dry. Not sure I get the whole stripes thing, but I dont know anything about Taekwondo. It's pretty boring, maybe use some animation in your css hovers. Not a whole lot of product options, and the prices seem a bit steep to me. 21 dollars for a mens T is not cheap. The about section could be a little more personal. Says it's founded by you and your family, maybe have a layout with a couple of pictures, intro picture you and your family, with the text to the side saying founded by you and your family yada yada. Next Maybe talk about how and why you got started designing apparel with a complimentary picture next to that. As of now it's kind of like a mission statement and seems a little detached. Looks like it'll work for what it's made for though, just needs a little sprucing up.

If my solution helped you, please like and accept as solution!
If you'd like to make any edits to your store, please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like to accomplish :D
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
34 3 12

Hi @TheStripesInMe 

Nice store. Here are few things I would personnally add up : 

• Social media icon at the top of your store (Facebook, Instagram, etc)
  • I would place the messenger app on right
  • I would add a sale pop up App
  • I would definitely add a blog with posts related to the sport (especially educational post)
  • I would add a newsletter pop up (use the App called Privy, it's free and you can design nice pop up easily)
  • Your slide that says ''Great customer service'' is missing info. I would rather put some testimoniales and/or add a banner with 4 or 5 advantages of buying from you (free worlwide shipping, ship within x days, satisfaction gara....etc)
  • I would add too the 'about' and 'contact' pages on the top main menu 
  • On the contact page, I would add something like : Feel free to reach for any questions/comments. Our team will be happy to assist within 24 to 48 hours
  • I would add more questions on the FAQ page
  • On the home page,  you only have one slider, I would at least add one more.

Overall your store is good, great UX/UI, great products descriptions, high resolution images, clear and simple logo ! 

Also, here is a list of usefull and basics app that you might need : 

If you need further assistance and/or have other questions, please feel free to reach.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

Sarah

Sarah | Shopify Expert @ Hello Web
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Need further assistance ? Don't wait, hire us !
0 Likes