Store Feedback

Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 2

Hello!

This will be my second store- the first one looked great (I did hire a fiverr to get it looking nice) but the products were just too generic and my niche was WAY too big. SO this time I have a niche that I am passionate about, but I also went a lot more simple and opened the shop to the public much sooner. I still don't have all the things I know I need: reviews, social media, urgency, etc etc, I am just looking for some basic first-few days feedback: does it feel cohesive, does the niche seem big/small enough (women in the sciences), have I missed anything big? Thanks in advance!! 

mangometric.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 2

Hello!

THIS IS MY SECOND STORE

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Christina4 

Few suggestions 

Trust Badges 

I really don't like the ones you're using. Personally I've moved away from them and try to build websites that look professional not spammy. 

Size Guide 

I'd make a nice looking version of this. You could do one up in excel. Color match to website. Paste in word document. Screen shot it than paste into product description. That would look nice and wouldn't involve to much hassle. 

Footer 

You really need your policy pages here. Shipping , Refund , Privacy etc. At the moment you have also doubled up on menus. 

Good work so far. Keep it up. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 2

Thank you Clayton. I fixed the menu, that was the last thing I worked on yesterday and I missed fixing it in the theme. I love your size guide idea. About the trust badges- are you saying you don't use them at all or that you use a better one? Does the whole idea that they "inspire trust" not hold up? Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Mangometric,

The site needs a lot of work to be done on it. Some of the pointers to work on are as follows:

1. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  2. The logo is quite larger in size which can be made smaller and placed on the upper left instead of the middle.
  3. The carousels should be magnified to cover unwanted extra space.
  4. Social links can be added for better connectivity.
  5. Add bestsellers to the homepage for a better understanding of site peculiarity.
  6. Customer testimonials should be added for better brand promotion.
  7. Customer reviews should be added for improving customer choice.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  9. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

Hope your store gets better with lots of sales and conversions very soon.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
70 2 1

Hi @Christina4 

Increasing conversions can be difficult and I talk to many merchants who deal with this as well as looking to expand their social media presence.  That's great that you have a niche with products you are passionate about!  Offering alternative payment options is a great way to increase conversions and I work for Klarna that offers buy now, pay later type options. Our merchants are seeing increased conversions of 44% after implementing our installment option on their website.  It gives consumers the flexibility to spread out their payments over time with no interest and we also pay you upfront and take on all the risks of any chargebacks. There is also no setup, annual or monthly fee to get started as well and it integrates nicely with Shopify. We also have a shop directory, instagram, and other social media channels we can feature you on. Here is a little more information and how to get started. 

https://www.klarna.com/us/business/get-started/

Hope this is helpful!

Samantha

0 Likes