Store Feedback

Solved
platinum
Tourist
8 0 1

I would appreciate any feedback on my store, I have made a few changes and constructive criticism would welcome

https://platinumleatheremporium.com/

0 Likes

Hello Platinum, your store is generally a good one. 

Quick one, you need an AI Chatbot to help you handle user queries around the clock.
What you have is a mail receiving tool to get feedback; that does not always give immediate feedback to the visitor.
AI chatbots will help you achieve that.

ai chatbot.png

Rendezvous is AI-powered social recommendations engine - enabling customers to discover products on merchant stores and leading to higher conversion rates.
Over 500,000+ shoppers are already using Rendezvous Recommendations to find products from big brands like - Amazon, Macy’s, Walmart & BestBuy.
Rockpapercopy
Shopify Expert
1208 61 364

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :) 

Consider optimizing your featured sliding images further - add a CTA [call to action] button to each image, such as "Shop Now" linking to a relevant collection or product:

Screen Shot 2020-02-01 at 17.27.24.png

This way you will prompt visitors to click and browse your collections, which will improve your conversion rate [sales] and SEO [dwell time/time spent on your website].

Collection page - remove the lengthy text from the top - otherwise it pushes the products out of view:

Screen Shot 2020-02-01 at 17.28.37.png

The 'above the fold' area is the best converting space in any store - it's the first thing people see without scrolling. Having your products visible above the fold can significantly improve your sales. By removing the text you will automatically make the products in the collection visible above the fold, so make sure to do it for each collection.

Product page - consider moving the Add to Cart button above the description - this way it will be visible as soon as someone opens the page [above the fold area], making it easy for them to buy. At the moment the button is hidden from view, as it’s below the description:

Screen Shot 2020-02-01 at 17.31.56.png

Some people might assume the item is not in stock, as it looks like the buying is disabled. It’s a small tweak and can help you significantly boost sales. Let me know if you’d like a help with moving the button up.

I noticed that your product descriptions still have default AliExpress info. Consider writing unique descriptions for each product - you’ll see that people love detailed descriptions and appreciate the effort you’d put in describing each product. Make sure to really sell it to the visitor and help them visualize the benefits and the design of each product. Great, enticing product descriptions can significantly help you boost your sales. Use storytelling to convert visitors into buyers. Listing features no longer works as viable selling technique, you have to list the benefits the product will bring into the buyers lives’ in order to sell more than your competitors. This short video explains how storytelling can help you sell more.

Social media - make sure to open the icons on your website in new tabs, so you don’t lose valuable traffic. Please check this helpful guide: https://help.shopify.com/en/themes/customization/navigation/open-external-links-in-new-browser

Here are a few guides that might help:

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your FREE website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

Rock Paper Copy 

0 Likes
platinum
Tourist
8 0 1

THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEEDBACK AND I HAVE FOUND IT VERY USEFUL ESPECIALLY THE COLLECTION TITLES

0 Likes