Store Feedback

Solved
RTheron
1 0 0

Good day

May I ask for some help please? I have recently joined Shopify (a month ago) and have just managed to complete my new shop. I need some feedback on my shop before I launch because I really need to make a success of it.

My website URL is kiwi-fast.com

Please look at it and give me some feedback?

Thanking you in advance

Riaan

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

This is an accepted solution.

Hey Kiwi-Fast,

The store has a lot of potential. But still, you need to work on certain grounds to make it more productive and profitable. Some major areas to work on are as follows:

1. The logo should be shifted to the extreme left while, the main menu to the middle for a more systematic approach.
  2. All sidelinks should be shifted to the extreme right for uniform header space allocation.
  3. A unique symbol for site identification - Favicon is missing.
  4. An Account login/sign-in system should be added as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  5. Login, when added, should be placed beside the search bar, cart and currency converter for a better-organized header view.
  6. Customer connectivity can be better facilitated by adding different social links like Facebook, Instagram etc to the site footer.
  7. A professional central banner is quite crucial to impart a unique and decent site look.
  8. Once you add more products to your site, Include "Bestsellers" and "New Arrivals" in it as well for increasing site popularity.
  9. "Sale" section should also be a part of the main menu for keeping a stock of all discounted items together.
  10. Effective brand promotion can be carried out by adding Testimonials and Instagram images to the site footer.
  11. The header template should be utilized for highlighting attractive discounts or shipping offers as well.
  12. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  13. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store achieve a huge success in the days to come.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Miles
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
369 42 80

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, Riaan!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify. Congratulations on taking the step to become a business owner!

I can see that you have put a lot of work into your website. I can see that you have added store policies at the bottom of the website. This is a really good idea as it shows customers that you are a legitimate business. One thing that I would add to the section would be and about us page, which is a great way to let your customers know who you are, and why you decided to go into business. Perhaps even talk about your products and your passion behind them.

Going through your site I've been able to locate two products. I'm interested to know if these are the only two products you plan on selling, or are there other products as well that you're planning to sell in the future? There is no right or wrong way in regards to how many products you have, but it's definitely a good thing to think about giving customers some options.

The next thing I'd like to talk about is your homepage. The homepage is generally the first thing your customers will see. When they go to the site, have a think about what you would like them to see there. At the moment they see a menu, one product and then your footer menu with the policies. There is so much space for you to use here, you could think about perhaps adding some more of your products, collections or even a blog post if you're interested in blogging.

The last thing I'd like to discuss with you is marketing. Marketing is the best way to bring new customers to your site and entice previous customers to return. Have a think about the type of marketing you'd like to do, be at advertising on Facebook or Instagram, or even email marketing and sending newsletters to your customers. I'd recommend taking a look at some of our content on marketing to really take the leap. We have a great blog post about marketing and a free course about Facebook Marketing on our Shopify Academy.

You're definitely well on your way to a successful store, so take note of the points above and please reach out with any questions.

Cheers!

Miles | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes