Store Feedback

Solved
ThrusterStaff
Tourist
9 0 0

Hi!

This is the result of a few days work: https://thrusteril.com/

I'd like an honest review of the site's function, display, and general improvement ideas.

The site acts as a retail store for massage goods and also features a weekly blog. Currently, there's only one blog post but there are more to come.

Thank you!

0 Likes

Hi @ThrusterStaff 

The home page doesn't really flow very well. I'd do something like this. 

Slideshow Image (this has to be best image) you can build out awesome slideshow images below 

• 1 x Image With Text & call to action (benefits of product) 
  • 1 x Image With Text & call to action (benefits of product) 
  • Featured Collection (your 3 products)
  • 1 x Image With Text & link about page (little of your story)
  • Instagram Feed 
  •  1 x Image With Text & call to action (benefits of product) 

Really important have awesome pictures of peoples faces smiling and using your products.

If you want a more detailed review reach out HERE

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

ThrusterStaff
Tourist
9 0 0
I understand what you're saying, but the homepage (looks way better on PC btw) is like that on purpose, since I want a different design that isn't repetitive. That means the blog post is the first thing you see, right afterwards there's the sale slideshow with a link to the product. It's kind of a call for action.

Besides, I understand it means 6 entries on the slideshow?

Since it's a dropshipping store, it's a bit difficult to get people that use these products and review them for me, unless I pay a hefty sum. Therefore I'll leave actual media of people for later.

Thank you for answering!
0 Likes
Rose
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
309 31 55

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @!

Rose here from Shopify. Thanks for reaching out!

I would love to provide some feedback on your store. At first glance, I can see that you put a lot of effort into your site - it looks great! Here are a few recommendations I have for you to consider: 

Free Shipping

I would suggest rewording your blurb about shipping. I would recommend putting a more positive spin on it rather than using a negative. Instead of saying "We do not charge for shipping", you can simply put "Free Shipping on All Orders". Since it's a small blurb that is static on all pages, use a wording that's eye catching and exciting for your buyers. 

Sections on Homepage

You have some great content on your homepage but I would suggest reordering the sections. The section showing "Vivid Colours Available Now" is really eye catching and adds to your overall brand. I would suggest putting that section first followed by the "Our Best Picks" section then the informative blog posts. That will flow more naturally and by relevance.

Add FAQ Page

In the footer of your homepage, I recommend adding an FAQ page. Often times, customers won't read your policy pages right off the bat. However, an FAQ page is often sought out when a buyer has additional questions regarding your products. Customers are used to finding this page in the footer. We have a great blog post on how to build an informative FAQ page here

Live Chat

There are three pillar functions that compliment your site to make it user friendly: a contact page, an FAQ page and a live chat function. On top of adding an FAQ page, I recommend adding a live chat application to your site as well. This will give your customers a quick access to information should they prefer that route. Otherwise, you will have an FAQ page for buyers who like to research and a contact page for those who prefer contacting via email.

Customer Reviews

Lastly, I suggest adding our Product Reviews application so you can allow customers to review your products. This increases trust for future customers and is sure to convert sales in the long run.

I hope that helps! If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Cheers!

Rose | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

This is an accepted solution.

@ThrusterStaff wrote:
I understand what you're saying, but the homepage (looks way better on PC btw) is like that on purpose, since I want a different design that isn't repetitive. That means the blog post is the first thing you see, right afterwards there's the sale slideshow with a link to the product. It's kind of a call for action.

Since it's a dropshipping store, it's a bit difficult to get people that use these products and review them for me, unless I pay a hefty sum. Therefore I'll leave actual media of people for later.

Thank you for answering!

Are you planning to get most of your traffic from Desktop ? because most people use mobile phones now 60-90% of your traffic will most likely come from mobile. 

Home Page 

It might be a different design and flow and that's fine you still need to flow it well and have images of people smiling and using your products. It's key to getting high conversions. 

Also if you can't get these its not that expensive to get someone to take pictures with your products. Hire someone starting out or doesn't normally do that type of thing they will most likely do it for free or even if possible a friend. Sometimes got to spend money to make money.

No I mean the home page "SECTIONS" called "Image with Text" 

Drop Shipping Reviews

If you're drop shipping from Ali Express ? If so its not hard to get reviews. Could use a app like LOOX REVIEWS and important reviews straight to your website. 

If you aren't using Ali Express you could give the product to couple people you know to try it and write a review for you. 

Cheers 

Clayton 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2491 142 448

Hello @ThrusterStaff,

1. Add an image in the featured collection section on the homepage.

2. You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. Add a referral program. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

3. Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

4. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

5. Add testimonials on the homepage, reviews to build trust with other visitors. 

These tools will help you to increase your conversions by enticing customers and will also make your store look more professional.

To implement these tools in your Shopify store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
ThrusterStaff
Tourist
9 0 0

I'm bumping this thread, since I made a few changes to my site.

More feedback is welcomed!

0 Likes
kkoneal
Excursionist
17 0 1

https://www.glorifyapp.com/early-deal?affiliate_id=2244912

This page doesn't seem to exist.

It looks like the link pointing here was faulty. Maybe try searching?

0 Likes

Hello @ThrusterStaff ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you. 

• I have found that there is no favicon to your website, favicon helps your customers to navigate to your website tab while they open many tabs on the same browser and it looks professional if you have a favicon. 
  • Also, try adding SEO friendly titles, they help you in promoting your products and your store.
  • I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 

I hope our feedback helps you. 

Thanks,

Droppersstop  

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes