I've taken a look at your store. Nice products! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
2. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
3. Add address/email in the Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
4. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in / enlarged
5. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic
7. Try to maintain the same image size while listing the products.
8. Use the same font for the whole website.
9. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
10. Add more payment options other than PayPal which will be convenient for the customer to purchase products.
11. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
12. Add the section for email Newsletter in the footer to give updates pertaining to your business, products, and services.
13. Add filters in collection pages to helps your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
14. Create a Facebook account for your store. Having a Facebook Store is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 2 results indexed by Google. But your website has 44+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
Your products are good, but the homepage doesn't do quite well in telling people what you sell and why they should buy it.
So i suggest you make it clear what you sell on the homepage first:
1. Have a clear and concise description on the hero banner.
2. Feature more collection
Instead of featuring some products, I suggest you feature some collections here, that would allows visitors to have an overview of the product range available.
3. Truncate the product description.
The product description is needlessly occupying space and leaving a large space on the left size, making your product page look disorganized, I suggest you either: