Store Feedback

Solved
StaceyH
2 0 0

Hello All, 

So....I built a Shopify store last year, I've done some Keyword Research, attempted as much of the SEO side of things as I possibly can such metadata, alt tags, internal linking etc... I'm getting some traffic but very little sale conversions. 

If anyone out there has time to review what I've done from any kind of persepctive, I would really appreciated some feedback from a neutral eye!

www.aquilajewellery.com 

Hope to hear from you!

Thank you in advance, 

Stacey Hodkinson

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi Stacey

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase. If your traffic is not converting then it may not be the right type of traffic for your site.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as I'm not sure the masthead makes sense. Ocean and jewelry... not seeing the connection.

2. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. Jewelry Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. I would redesign the layout of your product description as having it aligned centered is odd.

2. I would try to have the same number of product images on each product page...try to keep it consistent

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.