Store Feedback

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 3

Hello fellow entrepreneurs! I'm not having trouble getting between 100-200 people to my store each day but I have gotten hardly any add to carts. I'm not sure what's wrong. I'm worried that my product isn't a "winner" even though I think it has a "wow" factor. Any advice on how to improve my site would be much appreciated. Thanks! 

https://smartthermals.com/?nopreview 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hello @Onyeka 

Congratulations for your store! It's a great website that you've put together. I felt from design point of view - the theme, navigation, accessibility, everythign was good and smooth. 

I had just one point for your website. You talk about the 'what' of the product really well. The features and how it works are mentioned very clearly. But I missed was seeing the 'Why'. To be clear - why someone would use this bottle is clear (no one wants their tongues to be scathed, that is super annoying). But why I, as a visitor should buy it isn't clear. 

I don't see things that would appeal to me - like is the bottle really affordable? How long will the bottle would last me? And most importantly, what kind of people are already using it? Because like most shoppers, I would end up buying something that I can relate to and if I see other people like me buying the same thing too. 

Let me know if this is useful for you. Good luck with your store and do stay safe!

Garima

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted

@Onyeka be more pixel perfectionist.

when you audit your store yourself, you'll find many things that can be adjusted... I'll give a few

1) make your logo with a transparent logo and ad a favicon, it doesn't look nice 

2) ad a longer story to your about us page

3) you are obliged to ad real contact information in your policies, I cannot find any?

and here is a screenshot of how the track your order page looks like, people don't trust this 

2020-05-27 13 18 05.png

Did you buy anything on your store yourself to see if the checkout process is working perfectly without any hiccups?

I'm not a pro, nor do I try to sell anything, I'm here to help new people like I was helped by others.

I receive good feedback about my dropshipping store which was launched a few weeks ago. Feel free to take a look https://www.sevenedge.com

And my story is here -> https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/After-many-months-of-hard-work-this-is-my-story...

Frederiek proud owner of dropshipping store Sevenedge Perfect Gifts and Sevenedge Perfect Deals
Check out the story of my dropshipping journey, I'm here to help where I can ;-)

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 3

Thank you. You are making great points. In your opinion, where on my shop and how should I tell people why they should buy my product? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 3

Thank you for the tips! They are really informative. However, you mentioned that my track your order page isn't trustworthy, how can I make it more trustworthy to potential customers?

0 Likes