Store Feedback

Alekz
Tourist
5 1 3

Hello Shopify!

I would appreciate feedback on my new store. Thanks!

Store Link: SiembraVerde.com 

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Siembra Verde,

Below listed points would surely help optimize your store:

• Add Facebook and Linked In business pages to the site footer for better advertising.
  • For better traffic and sales, you can Run some advertisements from the popular app Kit . Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.
  • Baymard Institute cites that more than 68% of online shopping carts are abandoned. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Alekz
Tourist
5 1 3

Bump.

Any other suggestions for my store? Thanks!

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

The pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Aizada
Shopify Partner
385 34 156

Hi @Alekz 

You have an unique product, however, you need some more work done on the way you position it and how the site represents it. 

1) So..going for something colorful is a good idea if it does not get too overwhelming. I recommend using colors that are used in your logo, since that will resonate with your brand more and relate to the plants. 

2) The translation of the site does not seem to be working

3) Stick to a homepage templates that most of the sites have. Those have been created because they work. You do not have to make an exact same one, but there some essential sections that need to be on the homepage. Here are some of them: 

-The smaller the header better. That way you have more space for the hero banner. Hero banner creates the first impression and you want to have a high resolution image that resonates with your brand. I highly recommend using an image that explains what your product does right away. 

- out section that will have all the product categories in one place 

-the chat box on the right corner is enough for the communication, I think the online help section is not needed. 

4) The items on your store is something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. 

We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Munn
Shopify Partner
480 17 100

Hi @Alekz 

I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. The header space is too large, you can increase the size on the homepage. Return and orders can be brought down from header to footer. 
2. Ask your customers to add feedback to the products as 90% of the products will be reviewed.
3. A section of most viewed products on the homepage by adding this all the products on the gallery will be reviewed.
4. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
5. The addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
6. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
7. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster. ( Attaching one of your product image as a reference)
image_png_961009508.png
I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes

Hello @Alekz ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • Also, try adding SEO friendly titles, they help you in promoting your products and your store.
  • I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.

I hope our feedback helps you. 

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes