Hey Siembra Verde,
Below listed points would surely help optimize your store:
All the best!
The pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.
You have an unique product, however, you need some more work done on the way you position it and how the site represents it.
1) So..going for something colorful is a good idea if it does not get too overwhelming. I recommend using colors that are used in your logo, since that will resonate with your brand more and relate to the plants.
2) The translation of the site does not seem to be working
3) Stick to a homepage templates that most of the sites have. Those have been created because they work. You do not have to make an exact same one, but there some essential sections that need to be on the homepage. Here are some of them:
-The smaller the header better. That way you have more space for the hero banner. Hero banner creates the first impression and you want to have a high resolution image that resonates with your brand. I highly recommend using an image that explains what your product does right away.
- out section that will have all the product categories in one place
-the chat box on the right corner is enough for the communication, I think the online help section is not needed.
4) The items on your store is something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.
We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Take care and stay healthy <3
I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. The header space is too large, you can increase the size on the homepage. Return and orders can be brought down from header to footer.
2. Ask your customers to add feedback to the products as 90% of the products will be reviewed.
3. A section of most viewed products on the homepage by adding this all the products on the gallery will be reviewed.
4. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
5. The addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
6. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
7. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster. ( Attaching one of your product image as a reference)
I hope this helps!
Hello @Alekz ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.