I've had my store for about a year now. And finally I have found what seems to be a decent SEO team. But although I am slowly getting more visitors to the site i still haven't made a single sale yet.
If anyone could give some feed back on why this maybe I would much appreciate it.
My store is NutriBrio and a link to it is below.
I have noticed that you are trying your best, and you have a really nice theme. You have tried to organize everything in the best way, but there are some of the things, that I recommend you to change.
First of all, you must always keep in mind, that you have a lot of competitors (like giants alaninu, tropeaka, etc.) in this sphere. You should always prove to customers, why it is better to purchase such products rather than from others.
1. Your review program is not working at all. Since you have tons of competitors, it is crucial to make it to work. Moreover, it is obvious, that your shop is lack of reviews. It was proven that 90% of people read social reviews before they purchase something online - because it is a SOCIAL PROOF. I highly recommend you to fix this feature. Growave app has an excellent social review feature, that offers automated email as well.
2. One main thing, that customer notices when he visits your shop, is that you have placed a product on the homepage instead of a hero banner. I highly recommend(almost insist) to remove it and to place the hero banner. As it is interfering with the conversion.
3. I do not know what Reward program you are using. According to t the number of activities on your site, I am afraid the program has not been set up correctly. Instead of giving to the customers discounts for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store - leaving reviews, creating accounts, sharing the site, spending money and etc. For sure, with the help of this program, you are going to have enough social proof, and it will bring you more sales. Our team will help you set up and adjust the program that way so you will get the actions while not giving too many discounts.
4. What you are selling, it is getting very popular. Nowadays, a lot of people instead of taking tons of medicine, they prefer to take some organic supplements or vitamins and keep their mind and body healthy. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.
5. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
6. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding the WISHLIST feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
7. One important thing more is to enhance your brand awareness. To do so, I recommend you to do promotion through influencers (opinion leaders) on Instagram and Youtube. Once someone (who has a lot of followers)will make a post about you on Instagram, people will know about you.
To sum up, I would like to tell you, that I really like the way how you organize your shop. You just need to use effective tools to bring more sales and to have a wide customer base.
For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Hello @NutriBrio ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hey @NutriBrio .
hope it helps.
Hi @NutriBrio welcome to Shopify family
Beautiful store. Congratulations on building your website
I do have a few recommendations,
1. I think the addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
2. Provide Clear navigation list out various sections of your site and link to them, this will help visitors with an overall understanding of the content you offer.
3. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
4. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products.
5. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
6. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
I hope this helps!