Hi Shopify Community
We are relatively new to Shopify and launched our webshop selling secondhand clothes, shoes and accessories for women. The items in the shop is in commission for women who find it hard to sell clothes from their own wardropes not used anylonger(lots of it never used).
We launched two month weeks ago and would love your professional feedback to our site.
Please let us know what we're doing wrong or could improve in order to improve our sales - it will be highly valued!
Our site: https://rewear-kbh.myshopify.com/
Thank you in advance!
/Line Hein-Nielsen - REWEAR
Hi @REWEAR_kbh welcome to Shopify family
I hope your business is going well during this CoVid crisis. I checked your website and it looks neat!
I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks
1. I think the addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
2. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window
3. Ensure every image has other 3-4 images with different angles which will help the customer to get a detailed view of your gallery with this you can also add a product zoom in to fill the browser window.
4. A search feature on your homepage will give easy access to customers as more than 50% of users on a landing page head straight to search box to navigate the site. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
5. Engaging the audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful. The logo can be shifted from center to top left as there are chances to that people recognize the brand way faster and majority of the people are habituated of reading left to right.
6. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that you need to add top announcement on your store like ‘free shipping’ which creates urgency if you want to sell more add visually attractive stickers like the number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer.
I hope this helps!