Store Feedback

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey!! 
I am a newly launched cosmetic line. I specialize in hand making lipgloss and will soon add more lip care items, I also have lashes available for sale for diversity. I am struggling with getting people visiting the site to add to cart and check out. Could someone take a look and provide feedback? I really need this to be successful 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1747 108 313

Dear Jex_Cosmetics,

Please share your store url

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels /sliders have been proven to lowers conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. Make your contact email your domain name and not a free service as gmail

3. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. Product Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. I would have just the Add To Cart or Buy Now button but not both on a product page. Don't confuse people with what action you want them to take

2. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

4. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know. You can also accept this post as a "Accepted Solutions" if you found it extra helpful! Good luck.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes