Store Feedback

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello, I would like to start off by thanking everyone who responds to this post. I know everyone's time is valuable and this helps a lot of people with new stores.  We have spent a long time on our product and I would appreciate any feedback on our shop. This is my first time creating any kind of eCommerce store, so I have been adjusting things as we go along. I have never really received much critical feedback on the site other then those who would normally be positive (family, friends). We are in the process of creating more professional educational videos and photos to help explain/educate everyone about our product. We only sell one product, so any advice on a better theme would also be very welcomed.   aerisi.com

Thank you 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
436 47 97

Hey, @MBARAN 

The first thing I noticed was your featured video on the homepage doesn't open/start. Shown below: 

I would recommend getting that fixed so that you can showcase your product. Additionally, I think utilizing gifs across your homepage and within it's product page is going to be really effective at showing your product 'in action' so to speak. Here you can find a useful post on how to best add gifs to your store. These gifs work best as short looping clips. Anything under 5 seconds is perfect. You can show things such as wine being poured into the product, how it gets cleaned, how the various functions work, etc.

I hope that helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you for the feedback, I will create some gifs and see how they look. Its strange I played the video from a PC and iPhone after you commented on the video not loading. I will try clearing my cache and see if i can reproduce the problem. It is a direct link to Youtube, so maybe that could be causing the issue. Thank you again

0 Likes