Site looks great!
I've gotta say, it's very well done and looks very clean and modern! The photography is nice and showcases the product well. Everything is easy to navigate and functional.
Two things I would personally change:
1. The blue color you are using as an accent color does not seem to fit in with the rest of the brand. Personally I would change it to a warm color to go along with the colors displayed on your products.
2. Your fonts are a bit scattered. You have a different font for your logo, headings, body text, and navigation. I would consolidate and maybe just choose two different fonts to use throughout the site. This will make the site and branding more cohesive.
Hello @cherrypie34, welcome to Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:-
- Add About Us page. It is one of the most important pages on your customer's website. It is an opportunity where their visitors get to know their company. This is a chance for your customers' to introduce themselves and the kind of business they do to their clients.
- Creating a drop-down menu for categories makes the store easy to navigate. The product presentation & product images on your store looks great.
- The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this.
Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed
- I would recommend having social media channels created and linked to your site so it would look more credible for users to purchase items from your store.
- Make sure to add reviews on the homepage and product page. It helps in building trust with other visitors.
- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
- Set up Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.
- Set up a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.
- Make sure to enable email marketing automation to reach your customers.
Hope this Helps!
Moreover, I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion.com, a full-fledged marketing solution, It will help you to capture and attract traffic to your store.
First of all, congrats on your store, to analyze your store, here are my few thoughts:
1. Good job with the black background that make the site look more classic and buffalow like. However, for the top bar menu, it is best that you make it become a sticky menu so that it will be easier for customers.
2. Adding a back to top button on the bottom right corner of the screen is also enhancing the UX of your site too since your page have long scroll down type option.
Since your site isnt finish yet, here are my suggestion for your site building proccess in the future:
1. It's good to have the feature collections inside the homepage, however it will be even better if you also include the best selling products under it too.
2. Adding testimonial on site is a great way to increase customer trust and encourage them to stay and purchase.
3. Adding a physical location with GG map on site is also a way to tell your customers that your store is proffessional and build even more trust.
4. It's good that you have a email collector form below the page, however consider adding a contact form also where customer can state their problems directly to your site and you recive and those email and reply to them to show that you really care for your clients.
5. Considering adding special function like "real time sale notification" or "urgent count down clock" for sales event is also a good way to boost store from your site too.
I hope those ideas above will help you to build a better store. If you like my suggestions then don't forget to mark solution or leave me a thumb up ok.