Hi, I just launched last Friday and would like feedback on my store and and other information on what to expect when just starting out. I'm running Facebook ads. I've had almost 200 people click the link to my site but it appears from the analytics that they are not looking around the site. www.maromoda.com
I gotta say, your store looks great. With a few adjustments, I think you will be able to further optimize your store and encourage visitors to checkout. I've compiled some feedback on your store below:
The first thing I noticed is you have two pop-ups trigger immediately upon landing on the homepage. I would recommend delaying and spreading these pop-ups apart. That way it isn't overly intrusive and it may turn people off to the point where they bounce from the site early. Depending on the app you are using, you may be able to trigger that coupon code to pop-up when a visitor lands on a product page. Which is fitting since they are further along in the buyer process.
Next up is your overall font size, I find it to be a tad too small and difficult to read. I'd recommend upping the font size up 1 or 2 points to make your text more legible. This is especially important since you are using a font that is more stylistic in design.
Since you are selling clothing, sizing charts are a must! Since customers cannot try on the clothes, it's important that you have descriptive sizing charts so customers can get a better understanding of their fit. Avada Size Chart is completely free to install on your Shopify store and they allow you to create some great looking charts!
I hope this helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.
Sorry to hear, it has to be so discouraging. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. The reason is, you are likely getting the wrong kind of traffic to your website.
I checked out your SEO and there is some work to be done there.
We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:
If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!
Best of luck!
Have seen your store and have some comments for you:
- At first, I think you need to increase the size of all texts. In my opinion, they are quite small now.
Like this picture, I have to take some sections to see what the texts are.
- Your banners should show the full content of the photo. And also, you can see the texts on the photo are very hard to see.
You need to redesign the banner.
- Have seen your "New Arrivals" section and it's great. Maybe you can consider having a "Featured Products" section.
- Also, just take a look at your Instagram account and it has so much good content and many beautiful product photos.
I think you can consider adding an Instagram gallery to show the Insta content.
You can check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you create one with ease and also make it shoppable.
- On your product pages, I think you need to add:
+ The title for you description
+ The Upsell and Cross-sell methods. You need a way that can encourage your customers to buy faster.
+ The Sticky Add to Cart
- You can consider adding live chat to improve your customer service. WhatsApp can be a good channel to chat with your customers.
App WhatsApp Chat & Abandoned Cart can help you do that with ease. Also, it's totally free.
- Maybe you need to redesign this part.
- On your homepage, maybe you can consider having a section that shows the features of your products.
Hope this helps!
Hi @Rasturn !
Add a favicon
Love your design, layout and product images.
If your website is credible, you’ll be able to generate more site traffic. One of the best ways to gain credibility is to leverage your relationships with influencers. You can approach this tactic in many different ways. If you have the means, you can use celebrities to promote your brand. That’s because these people are already known and trusted. Working with a celebrity shows your brand is legitimate. The problem is it’s obvious to consumers these celebrities are getting paid to pitch your products or services. As an alternative solution, you can use micro-influencers. One of the top reasons why I’m an advocate for using micro-influencers is because they have high engagement rates with their followers.
I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Hello @Rasturn, I hope you are doing good! here is the feedback:
- You should work on the viewport. It looks small.
- Align these images.
- The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed
Some essential eCommerce marketing tools that you need to add which will help you to engage the traffic coming to your store & drive more conversions are:
- Add a loyalty program. Start giving loyalty points on activities like signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.
- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the losing customer to your store.
- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
- Setup Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.
These are some techniques & strategies that will help you to convert the traffic into paying customers.
Hope this helps!
If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.
We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.