This is an accepted solution.
Hi @Azastore !
I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.
Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Hello @Azastore, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- After collection, display product recommendations like new arrivals, best sellers on the homepage.
- Add testimonials on the homepage.
- Add Instagram feed on the homepage.
- Start giving loyalty points on activities like signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.
- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store.
- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product.
- Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
These techniques will help you to get conversions and will reduce the bounce rate & abandoned cart rate.
Hope this helps!
If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hi @Azastore welcome to Shopify community
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. In your homepage, I would suggest highlighting a few more collections (Featured Product, Best Seller, and New Arrivals) and keeping some testimonials as social proof as well. Keep in mind that the homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off.
2. I recommend you to strengthen your social activity on Facebook and Instagram by posting on regularly, and connecting with similar communities as this will increase awareness and publicity of your website and help in having more traffic. Also getting a social media influencer to promote your merch is also a good way to get high traffic to your store.
3. Show off the products: People tend to rely on engaging visuals to help drive their purchases. Since online buyers do not have the option to experience your products in-person, it's important to draw them in with great product photos, and right now your images are of low-res and small. More on visual cues that can help make your store a better shopping experience can be read here.
4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.
5. Shopify store owners made sales worth over $2.9 Billion during BFCM 2019. This year according to a Google report, "People will discover and buy online even more" and most of them will shop at local, small businesses. It’s past time to prepare your Shopify store for the biggest shopping weekend in the United States!
Now this year may not be exactly the same. Customer priorities and buying behavior has changed SIGNIFICANTLY this year, thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Read more in our blog here to get a complete rundown of how to Increase Black Friday Cyber Monday Sales with Your Shopify Store Experience.
I hope this helps!
Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here
Congrats on a great looking store!
Social media icons in the footer link to the main pages on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest - make sure to link them to your business profiles instead, so people can connect with you and follow you. But it's awesome you open these external links in new tabs.
You mention you are available 24/7 via phone, email and chat, however I haven't seen the chat window:
Not many global businesses have got phone lines and chats open 24/7 [not even Shopify HQ], so unless you hire a bunch of call representatives 24/7 all over the globe to answer calls, I would remove this claim. It makes more sense to say: call us 9am - 3pm CET as you meet expectations. If you don't have facilities to take a call at home in the middle of the night, because someone has a question about your printed bear mug, you risk losing trust, look unprofessional, and definitely affect your conversion rate.
Consider also using a professional email address [such as firstname.lastname@example.org] instead of a free one. It’s a great way to build trust as an established business. You can create a custom email address matching your domain with G-Suite - learn how to do it here: https://youtu.be/j_0ho2PUyTI
About us page - consider adding more content to this page with info about your company, and about your team. It can help you build trust further and improve your conversion rate. It’s a great place to introduce yourself and tell your visitors who’s behind the scenes. This page is perfect for building trust, so don’t miss out on the opportunity to build a rapport with your customers. Trust plays a huge role for online shoppers - people love to know who they are buying from and a great About us page can help you earn extra points and improve your conversion rate. Make sure to add a photo of yourself and your team and tell your visitors some interesting facts about each of the team members.
Also, make sure to SEO optimize each page [and blog post] on your website with SEO friendly H tags, internal and external links, compress the images, add alt tags and link tags, add Geotags, optimize Google snippets, make your URLs SEO friendly and more. It’s essential to optimize your website from the very start [or as early as possible] to help you rank quicker for your target keywords. If you’re not sure how to do it, please check this FREE video course: How to SEO your website and get to Google #1 in 3 Months.
Your Google snippet needs more content - is too short and generic to help you get ranked in any specific search results:
Here are a few guides that might help:
If you found these tips useful, please like this post and leave a 5* review on my TrustPilot profile. Thank you!
Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve complete website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique/
Rock Paper Copy
Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard
Hi @Azastore ,
It’s PageFly – a Shopify Page Builder here and after browsing through your store, I’d like to share some thoughts, and hopefully, they can help you in boosting your sales. The holiday season is coming so make sure you don’t miss out any tactics to build a high-converting landing page
1. Use Load More instead of Pagination.
Even though pagination is used widely, it has been proven to bring less effectiveness than Load More feature. When products are separated into separate pages, users can’t compare products in different parts of the list without navigating between pages.
2. "Our Features" is supposed to be your selling point, which helps you stand out of the crowd, so it cannot function at its best when placed at nearly the bottom of your page.
3. The Add To Cart and Reveal Offers is overlapped.
This will directly affect the buying decision of your visitors as they will be confused what to click on.
4. The specs is currently in grey, which is quite hard to read on a deep navy background. It’s great to have the products in scale, which I really like about your product representation as I can visualize how big the product is.
I believe you must have invested a lot of time and effort into this to make it work. And overall, this is an excellent work. You can check out some page builder like PageFly with built-in conversion-rate-optimization elements which helps you boost your sales even more. If you find this comment helpful, please like and mark as solution. Good luck!
Hey @Azastore, I hope you are doing fine!
Congratulations on your store!
Your store looks absolutely fantastic no doubt there, the home page and layout colors everything is great. One thing that I found odd is that your product titles and their description don't live up to the store's amazing look, if the description is a little organized and descriptive it will surely help customers to understand better about the product. Lastly the product title a good product title should have all the essential information about the product take Amazon’s product titles for example.
When I was exploring your store I didn't find any proper description for any product, and also no review section, customers usually find reviews and product descriptions helpful before purchasing any product and also it's an essential part for building the trust of the customers.
In addition, I checked your website's On-Page SEO score and it wasn't looking good. I'd strongly suggest you work on that along with the products which have useless meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. Also, the meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions and increased sales.
I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion.
I hope this helps you achieve your goals.
Good luck with the store.
Have a nice day!