Store Feedbacks

Ash98
Tourist
3 0 0

Hello everyone, would appreciate feedbacks on my store please...

www.locsnco.com 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3005 174 549

Hello @Ash98, I hope you are doing well! This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance. Here are some suggestions:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Add thumbnail images in this section on the homepage

AiTrillion_0-1619518325300.png

- Add multiple images of the product on the product page.

Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

- Add a web push notification to retarget visitors even when they are not in your store.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
waytoapps
Trailblazer
129 12 62

Hello @Ash98 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks Nice and here are few suggestions.

Try white Background color to look  page further attractive.

Make a Sticky Header for easy Navigation.

Expand the Hero Banner to full Width, as it gives good Impression to your store.

Add Few products on the Home page.

Add ATC(add to cart) buttons on the products.

You can Improve store Logo which gives Identity and Separates from the Competition.

Thanks,
ShopList
Shopify-Etsy Integration.
Ash98
Tourist
3 0 0

Thanks very much.  Will take that on board

0 Likes
Ash98
Tourist
3 0 0

Thanks a million,  will look into that