Store Not Converting

Solved
ZoeLite
3 0 1

Hello Everyone

Can someone please look at my store and tell me what could be the cause of not getting sales? I am getting lots of visitors from my social media pages, especially the Facebook page but not converting. No sales. Can someone help me, please? The page is www.zoelite.com

Secondly, I am concerned about the sitemap, I have not submitted it to google just because I am running the business from my apartment on the 8th floor building in Spain. How can I go about this, hence it will be seen by customer´s and I am afraid they will not be confident buying after finding out that the site those not have a location. Please, what should I do?

LuckyDanny
Shopify Partner
248 44 152

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there, @ZoeLite!  

It’s difficult to not get any sales even though you’re getting visitors. Let’s see what we can do.

Side note: This is for www.zoelite.com. Your link actually led to https://accessoriesbydab.com/

Whenever there’s an issue with traffic but no sales, there are usual suspects:

1. Target audience. Are you driving the right people to your store? 
  2. Website: Is there anything preventing someone from being interested in your products and then converting?

The first issue can be a little tricky. You can use multiple tools, including Google Analytics, social media platforms, and visitor behavior like heatmaps (to see where people click) and session recordings (to watch what happened in a visit) to evaluate how different traffic sources engage differently with your website.

Pay close attention to device type and behavior. Mobile may make up a larger portion of your overall traffic but ends up being a lower percentage of the converting traffic. That’s important as you go into your store to figure out what to change and helps you focus on your priorities. 

Finding issues with your website is the next step. The first thing to look at is the first impression. For me, I don’t know what you sell. You have high quality hero images, but it’s not clear what you sell. From the hero image, it looks like you sell computers. But when I look around, you sell a little bit of everything.

So let’s break this down. 

Overall look: 

• Your homepage looks nice, but there are some things that stand out. Your hero image would be better as a static image instead of rotating images, and I would test different images. Again, if someone doesn’t know what you sell, they aren’t going to stick around to find out. Click heatmaps will help show you where people are clicking (or not) and how they are using your homepage. 
  • Banner: For your banner, make sure it 1) stands out, 2) is linked and 3) has a message that encourages engagement. Being open about your shipping delays is a great thing, but at this point in COVID, it’s not playing as big of a role. I would use it to promote a discount or shipping deal instead that links to your All Products collection.
  • There are some consistency issues. It’s Men’S Clothing but the product may b e Mens Design Print Jackets Casual Slim Fit Suit Blazers. Go over everything with a fine-toothed comb for grammar and formatting. 

Navigation

• Originally, I liked your simple main navigation.It was straightforward, but then I opened your All Products drop-down. You have 13 collections! When I look at them, I see a lot of areas to condense them. For example, you have Electric & Electronics, Phones & Accessories, Computer & Networking and Robots (paired with toys). Could you combine most of these into electronics & phones instead?
  • The reason this is an issue is that it doesn’t give you options for expanding it on your main navigation instead of relying on a drop-down. I would be interested to see what click heatmaps and session recordings show you about how people navigate across your store. 
  • Questions: Why are people coming to your store? What are they hoping to find? Are they searching for a product, or are they getting lost in your site?

Collection & Product Pages

• There seems to be some issues with your collection organization. For example, in Men’s Clothing, there were sunglasses and beach towels. That’s a serious issue that could be causing some people to be frustrated and leave. 
  • Filters would be helpful here. I’m talking about filtering by cost, rating, material, style, etc. Make it easier for a visitor to find a product.
  • Keyword stuffing is prevalent on your product names! While this may seem to help  with your SEO, it doesn’t. Go over your product names to keep it more consistent with your brand. 
  • On your product page, reiterate your shipping costs. I found that your Size drop-down was “Size 3” instead of just Size. 
  • Speaking of sizes, make sure they are in the right order. It’s frustrating to have the sizes jump around. For the “Mens Design Print Jackets Casual Slim Fit Suit Blazers” product page, the order is: 2XL | 3XL | L | M | XL. 
  • Remove the images below your ordering information on the right or add it into the rotation of product images. It’s pushing down important information like the sizing chart.
  • Update the description. This is the dropshipping description that doesn’t help your visitors. Customize this with the information that people WANT to know, like material or care instruction.
  • For your sizing chart, there needs to be more information. BUST is typically a women’s measurement rather than a men’s measurement. For me I would replace this with CHEST instead.
  • Don’t forget about reviews! You need to have reviews and the option to leave a review. Avoid the temptation to port over only five-star reviews from the dropshipping company; you want realistic reviews that help visitors evaluate 1) the product and 2) your site. 

You’ve put in most of the hard work, and now you can go the extra step to make the site shine. Visitor behavior is going to help you evaluate your website in a way that lets you see what visitors experience and what’s causing them friction. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings, live chat, polls and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.

I hope this helps! Good luck!

Cheers - Danny

Proud to be a Shopify Plus Partner

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
0 Likes
ZoeLite
3 0 1
Thanks Danny for your kind and elaborate overview. I am greateful having you guyz around. I will start making amendmenst to the store now

0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
854 21 250

Hi @ZoeLite !

Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!

1. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
  2. Branding - clearly show your company branding. Logo, brand colors, brand fonts - should be the same across websites, emails, and social profiles. A key part of building your brand is making it recognizable. 
  3. Social proof - an incredibly powerful sales and lead generation tool. 
  4. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals.
  5. If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.
  6. Add a favicon
  7. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  8. When I want to change the color of the product, there is nothing. Fix it
  9. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
  10. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
  11. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
  12. Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here

Hi there! 

Overall your store looks good. Here are few things we think you may need to re organize: 

1. About your store design: Your store is bright and clear. But you may want to add your outstanding collection instead of showing all of your collections for the purpose of impressing customers at first look and getting them purchase for your best sellers. 

2. About advertisings: You may want to try other platforms that target RIGHT audience for your products. As we see, your products - headband can be also targeted on Instagram You should try to promote on this platform to get more visitors. 

3. Testimonials: You should also add testimonials to your store in order to build trust for them to attract customers. Other customers' reviews prove that your store and your products are qualified enough, so that they can impact on others' purchasing decision. You can use review tool, like Judge.me, Yotpo, or Ali Reviews to do that, they import and customize review to be displayed on your site the way you like. The more good reviews you have, the higher chance you get to boost your sales. 

Overall, you should consider these ways, hope they can help you to improve your conversion rate! 

AliReviews: Top Review Solution Package For E-Commerce
- Check out our blog for free e-commerce tips and tricks.
- Contact us: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Reddit | Youtube
- A product of FireApps.io
0 Likes