Store Open For a Week, Please Review

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

This is my very first eCommerce store. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. 
ShopWhiteRhino.com

--I'd like to add "suggested items" under my product listings. Do I have to add an app or is it a theme setting? If it's an app, what is the best one? 

--I'd like to add more products and have a fuller store, so I'm working on that. 

--Is it absolutely essential to have an email list signup popup? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
74 6 26

Hi there!

On first glance, your website looks nice. Here are the things I am missing:

1. You do not seem to have a privacy policy page.

2. The same goes for terms & conditions.

3. No return & shipping info as well.

4. You are missing a call to action button on your main slider.

5. If you are shipping outside of the US (especially in the EU), you should also be GDPR compliant. This app can help you achieve that: https://apps.shopify.com/gdpr-backpack.

I hope I helped.

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Hey iSense!

Thank you for the feedback! You're right, I have avoided terms & privacy policy pages. I looked at the templates for both and was a little overwhelmed with the legal jargon and decided to leave out until I could talk to someone about what was necessary for these policies. Any suggestions for them? 
I have return info under my FAQ, and on my checkout page, but since you mentioned this I will put them on a separate page at my footer so they're more easily found,

I am also shipping only to USA at this time, so I will add that to the page as well.

Thank you so much for your feedback! You've helped immensely. 

ShopWhiteRhino

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1497 93 330

Hi ShopWhiteRhino,

Congratulations for your store, your rhino fav icon is pretty cool.

I have briefly reviewed your store and here are some of my suggestions that you can easily update on the site.

1. You should have contact us page, with form, email id and phone number.It will add an additional level of trust to your store.
  2. Since you ship in US only then instead of just saying "Free Shipping On Orders $50.00+" right "Free Shipping in US On Orders $50.00+". This will target the customers of that region till you expand later.
  3. You should add a button for view collection on the banner, a simple Call to action is very impressive.
  4. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase.
  5. Open social media links on new tab helps customer stay on store while checking out your online preference.
  6. You can add Sitemap on the site footer, it’s good for SEO purpose.
  7. The default search landing page is bit off, I mean it's empty. You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solution.
  8. Lastly, You have over 70 products. I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows advanced filters, synonyms and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.

I hope my suggestions help you in getting more sales.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Hey Neha!

I have my work cut out for me. Thank you for all of the wonderful suggestions. I appreciate you so much!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
164 5 34

hello @ShopWhiteRhino 

Trust you are doing good. I saw your website have send you an email with some important suggestions. Please check your email.

Thanks

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes